Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by KenLancer09, Dec 23, 2008.

1. KenLancer09

KenLancer09 New Member

Hi, Everyone! My name Ken and I just got a new 09 Lancer GTS CVT. I got it with the sound and sun package with the Navi. I love my new Lancer so far, the Cobalt Blue it an awesome color. I will post some pics soon. I am new to the tuner scene and will be asking the pros for tips and opinions on what I plan to upgrade. However that might be a while from now. For now I have a couple questions.

Where do I post for the 09 Lancer GTS CVT?

I know how to drive a manual but the CVT is different. I am looking to learn how to drive properly with it. I.E. What rpm to shift up or down? When to down shift? Any info on this would be great. Sorry I didn’t search for any of this in the forum yet but since I am new might as well ask the people who know.
    :)

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Well hello!! Welcome to LT! You're in the right place for lotsa info ;)

It's called Octane Blue.. never call it Cobalt.. that's too Chevy... haha :p

You can post in the 9G section :)

Pictures are mandatory... haha

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

As for this its like playing a video game :)

And welcome to LT.com! I got the CVT also on the 08 lancer shift up is like 5800 and down at 3k for best torch

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

welcome to LT man. like luv says, there's tons of good info on here...and plenty of members willing to help you out. enjoy your stay and post pics...we're addicts. haha

5. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

6. NoFEAR

NoFEAR Active Member

welcome!!!!

7. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

welcome

8. cramm

cramm Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.. :D