hey whats up fellas

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by cholooo, Jan 25, 2010.

1. cholooo

cholooo Member

just registered on lancer tuners. saying hello to all

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

welcome bro, 7g ftw

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. And wth. Another 7th gen? We're coming out of the woodwork now. Lol. Anything done to it? You got a 4g63 in your OZ? Are you sure? If so, Evo motor FTW.

4. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com! Happy modding!

5. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

Welcome, enjoy. Very helpful and friendly environment here. Good luck

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT

7. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i was wondering that too hunk haha, but i didnt wanna say it

8. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!!! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh, and btw... we're not all "fellas" :p

9. 1slowlance

She's right, some of us have both male and female parts.........that's right. Lol.

10. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Good job hunk way to weird the person out. LOL. You got any pictures? We are kinda picture hungry here. LOL.

11. 1slowlance

We are. And, it's not my fault that I weird people out.....ok, maybe it is. But, I just can't help it. ^^ Anyways...Welcome again. We really aren't this weird. We're all really nice when you get to know us. Kinda like AA. Kinda.....but not really.

12. lordayne

Kinda like AA, but we dont try to cure your addiction, we encourage it here.

13. 1slowlance

True. Well, unless it's not a good addiction. Like alcohol or crack....those are bad. Lol. But, if you're talking about dumping as much money as you can into your car as an addiction, then yeah. We're all for that here. It's totally different then spending it on drugs or something. LOL.

14. lordayne

exactly what I was getting at haha.

15. cholooo

cholooo Member

im feeling the love already. thanks. sorry i meant whats up ladies and gents? lol. and no i got that wrong. i dont have a 4g63, its a 4g94. my mods are, under the hood are ecu chip (bought from roadracemotorsports) and greddy catback exhaust, and injen cold air intake. and hopefully by spring i can throw in the headers and downpipe combo from roadracemotorsports as well. Interior mods. ill tell everyone after class lol. i got class in 5mins. i have to walk there now lol. ttyl everyone

16. 1slowlance

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. How's the ecu from RRM? I saw it and was thinking about getting that after I finish off my exhaust.

17. cholooo

cholooo Member

its great. got alot of hp from it. so much more torque. huge difference. deff worth the 400 bones i payed for it. i reccommend it for all the 7th gen owners to get it.

18. 1slowlance

I guess I'll get it once I get some money again. Lol.

19. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

20. ChadD_OZ

ChadD_OZ Well-Known Member

what were your numbers after installing your chip? welcome to LT btw