hey there everyone.

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by wolf1936, Aug 14, 2007.

1. wolf1936

wolf1936 Active Member

i found this site a couple of days ago and singed up. i am a busy person like most. i am an 08 lancer es owner. it is my first mitsu. i love my car and look forward to modding it. i know parts are able to be bought. just need to get my moneys together. i weld for a job. so fabricating what need is no problem. just getting the right matrials to do the job right is another thing. foods, roof over head, car payments and the other bills come first. you all know the story. best part of my day is going to and from work. 5 miles of fun and thrilling curves. i live around the portland oregon area. anyone eles live around portland? once i get time i will get some pics of my ride and post them. no mods yet just stock for now :cry: but got some great ideas from some post here and another forum mitsubishi-forums.com. i look forward to meeting some new friends and sharing my work on my ride with you all. i am new to working on cars just never had a car worth working on til know. it will be cool to build a ride for my wife and i. well later for now and you all take care.

2. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Welcome and look forward to your info as you mod. The LT forums are constantly asking for pictures and step by step instructions for mods, so make sure you get a camera and take some pics as you work. Also, post some picks of your car now in the photo gallery. It will be fun to watch it change as you mod it.

Bill

3. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome! where are u from?

4. Rican_GTS

Rican_GTS Member

Welcome bro!

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

welcome to LT.com we all are family here, ask any mods or myself for help if you need anything, ( that doesnt include money, being a hitman, etc etc... hahha ) some of us here are still new to the car world but we will all learn as time progresses, this is a totally new engine, new design, i would guess even a pro would feel like a newbie :lol:

LT.com staff

6. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Welcome i know how it feels im trying to save up my money too having a kid a house 2 car payments phone the hole works kinda leaves u strapped for cash. but hey things will work out :)

7. wolf1936

wolf1936 Active Member

hey thanks for the replies. as far as a camra goes i have one. my car is just plain dirty right now. i need to wash it. just not much time. i work 2 jobs which both are 7 day a week jobs. my welding job is backed-up with alot of work. my other job is working for a newspaper distribution center. no i dont carry for the paper. i put the ads together. i have only one day off in the past 2 months. i was also asked where do i live, i live around the portland oregon area. for the pics i will be posting some so. i just want to wash and detail my car before taking the pics. i will post and do step by step instruction to my mods. i also want you all to know is it has been a long time sense i have worked on a nice ride. mainly the older muscle cars with v8's. nothing like a v8. i love em. but i think i will love this 4 banger. so that being said i will be a lot of fun doing my lancer. i love the evo's and i will own one someday. :D well later folks and it is nice that everyonehere is like family here. later bro's and sis's. :wave:

8. LancerGTS

lol glad to welcome you to the family

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

I guess we are like family compared to other lancer forums. What I like about this forum is, everyone has questions, opinions and the likes and there is no bashing (except for honduhs :D ).

10. LancerGTS

Make Honduhs your what...??? :D :twisted:

11. bras_33

LOL...actually its "Makin honduhs yo bee-toch!!!" :naka:

12. LancerGTS

lol wanted u to finish it for me :twisted:

13. bras_33

lol, great minds think alike