hey new here

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by walkertx2008, Nov 27, 2009.

1. walkertx2008

walkertx2008 Well-Known Member

hey everyone im new on here and new to the lancer scene, i have always loved the evo but could never afford one, still can't lol... but i did manage to get my hands on a 2002 lancer OZ rally edition. and although it lacks in power right now it is a great car with alot of potential. for now all im gonna do is save for some headers, exhaust, cold air intake, lowering springs and some evo 7 style headlights. but until i fix my supra (which is wut this is replacing for now) there wnt be any hardcore upgrades for awhile. here are some pics of my lancer. well the first two are of my supra before and after the wreck.

before:
    [​IMG]

after:
    [​IMG]

now of the lancer:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

NIIIIIICE loving the yellow! My 2005 EVO VIII was the yellow one...I miss that car sometimes!

WELCOME!!!

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Ouch. That's a very nice car still. I've always liked those old Supras. But, when one door closes, another one opens. Welcome to LT. It's always nice to see another 7g member on here. Seems like most of the people on LT are the newer Lancers. Reppin that old school ya heard?! Lol.

4. walkertx2008

walkertx2008 Well-Known Member

thanks guys hoping to get a little help and advice as i go on this lancer and if ppl want will give updates on the supras rebuild when i get to it.

5. stalrev

stalrev Well-Known Member

love the yellow look its one of the classics for the lancer!! welcome to the board

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome Noob! :)

7. Ranger026

Ranger026 Active Member

welcome!