HEY LT!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by LancOZ24, Jul 25, 2009.

1. LancOZ24

LancOZ24 Member

Hey everyone at LT! My name's Justin, drivin a 2002 Lancer OZ in the York, PA area! Thunder Grey color with purple accent coloring. Will be postin some pics up eventually, but here's a rundown of my car so far...Injen SRI, 17" Enkei FLC-01 rims wrapped in Yoko S-Drive rubbers, Brembo rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Goodridge SS lines, Alpine type-S speakers, Xplod headunit. Going on/into the car in the next week is OBX headers and hi-flow Cat, RRM crank pulley, CF hood, AIT front bumper, stock Evo9 radiator/fans.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Graphite FTW! Start a progress thread for all of us picture addicts to enjoy. Pictures are like heroin here...

3. LancOZ24

LancOZ24 Member

well then ppl will love these pics then...had sum brake failure about 2 weeks ago, literally had to replace everything from the radiator support on up...takin pics all the way thru the repairs!

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Where are you looking to get our OBX hf cat? Are you going to get that one off of ebay? If so, they have a different one that's out of stock currently, but the guy said they should be getting more in within the next week. They are about $50 cheaper.

5. LancOZ24

LancOZ24 Member

yupp, that's exactly the one i'm gettin, he put me on the backorder list...if my memory serves me correctly, tuesday they get more in.

6. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

welcome to LT!! hope to see some pics up soon...

7. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

oh heeeeeeeeeyyy!!!!

:D

Welcome to LT.

8. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

welcum to LT

9. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT...
    Hope to see some pics soon!