Hey just checking in as the new guy.

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by ChosenSprinkle08, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Hey I am new to this forum. I have a 08 Lancer GTS not many mods done to it but it is a working progress. I just got stationed on the east coast in VA. So if anyone is from this area hit me up I don't know where anything is or any good car places around here.

2. SergioT72

SergioT72 Active Member

Welcome!

3. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LancerTuners.com! I'm jealous that you got stationed in VA, they screwed me on my orders for the 2nd time in a row and won't let me switch coasts...

Anywho, can't wait to see some pics of your ride!

4. Yea Im at my first command right now so I haven't had to deal with that yet. I am hoping to get some posted tomorrow.

5. OchoLancerGTS

OchoLancerGTS Well-Known Member

6. COLancer85

COLancer85 Member

Welcome

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Welcome! Im in chesapeake, va. I just speed around like a villian in a bright yellow car while everyone hating. Especially them honda kids. Dunno why though.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

8. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. And beware of our VA members...those guys are asses...

9. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

hey now, we are not asses......well at least i'm not. welcom to LT, im stationed on Andrews Air Force Base but i live in Alexandria, VA. im about 4 hours from you, hope to see alot of pics of your ride. i will be posting more of mine soon once my car gets outa the shop. oh, and welcome to the Navy. whats your rate?

10. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Ha...I'm just trying to start some shit. You know how slow it gets here on the weekends.

11. blueking_4

I swear he says YN, I might be a little angry. lol

12. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

13. Don't worry Im not a YN. It may be worst though I'm actually a MA. I'm not a regular MA if that helps any I am apart of MSRON2 mobil security. Thats cool your pretty close is there a lot of members on the east coast? Pictures will be coming soon next time i can get out.

14. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Most members are on the east and west coasts. Not many in between.

15. SoulEater13

lancer2quick, yea it does get slow. and boring. don't blame you at all.

chosensprinkle, dont turn into one of those MA's who think they are God because they have a badge and a gun. i make it my life and duty to prove them wrong and i have in the past. lol i was gonna chose MA because PTS forced conversioned me.

16. blueking_4

lol. the glory of pts...:banghead:

17. SoulEater13

i know right.

18. Trust me Im not that MA. My sight keep me out of going specwar for now so I had to chose between CS and MA. I just wanted a gun and the command Im at I cant wear my badge because we dont have that authority. Yea I joined last year so pts isnt after me yet but we keep losing good sailors to it.

19. SoulEater13

yea i know, i hear that the PTS is gonna be revamped and called something different. PTS kicks great sailors out and keeps the dirtbags in. i have been in for over 6.5 years and i have alot of good people i know getting kicked out because of it.

20. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Welcome man! Another military guy, cool. I'm stationed out in Washington state.