Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Wendy, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

hey all.. I'm new here.. I live in Medford, NJ.. I have an 08 Lancer ES.. This is def. my first forum I've ever joined sooo I'm learning how to work all of this.. My boyfriend has a WRX so I'm tryin to figure out all my car stuff on my own.. I was lookin online for some mod ideas and I came across this forum in a search so I figured I'd join.. Hopefully I can figure some stuff out through everyone.. So if anyone has any ideas let me know!! :)

2. huff

huff Well-Known Member

welcome hope u like ur lancer i know i do lol !

3. ClemsonTnuts

ClemsonTnuts Well-Known Member

Welcome, good choice and what are you looking to do to the car?

4. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome Wendy and congrats on you buy. :twisted:

5. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

hope you spank his wrx someday in your new lancer :D

6. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

Thanks guys... I don't know what I'm gonna do to the car. I know I don't want it stock anymore.. I'm used to driving around in his wrx and it's nice and loud.. And yes, I hope to have a faster car then his one day..

7. huff

huff Well-Known Member

get the RRM intake makes the car sounds good but if u wana be like me and wait for other "better" stuff i would do that lol

8. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

Yea i guess I'm gonna wait.. I wanted to get some new wheels, but winters coming so I'm not in a rush for that.. I do wanna get it tinted soon... But other than that.. i don't really see anything else.. I saw the fiberglass hood on RRM, it looks pretty nice..

9. huff

huff Well-Known Member

yea i just got my car tinted like 3 days ago looks great what color is ur lancer btw?

but yea im getting my tired after the winter im thinking the evo5's in black but well c i still got a long time till winter is over lol it hasnt even started yet !

10. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

my car is gg.. i wanted to get a light gray tint. yea i know winter hasn't even begun yet, but I have a 5 year old daughter who wants everything under the sun.. and she comes first.. so i figured i'd just save up during the winter then buy some wheels.. I do wanna get some black ones though.. i think that would like nice..

11. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

say no to RRM intake...

you might go so fast that your car will fly...

hahaha... sike.. no but just wait in time there will be other places

12. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

good color choice! i have the same the rrm intake does sound nice and you can definatly feel the diffarence. not much differance from any other SRI though kinda hard to go bad with one just a pipe and a filter you could always switch the filter if it made u happy every company is going to have the same kind of piping. the sound that the RRM intake gives is extremely nice though if you like that deep roar. but besides thast good luck with modding!!!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Wendy and congrats on the new addition.

14. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on the new 08. As for modding, what are you looking at? performance? audio? looks?

15. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

First welcome again wendy. I alsi have the GG color and i think its the second best only to electric blue. But be alittle paitent alot of nice stuff will bw out soon and i know ill be picking some up. I also have a little boy so i know what its like. Again welcome and enjoy the car its well worth it.