helppp stereo

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by AntonygTs, Sep 1, 2008.

1. AntonygTs

AntonygTs Well-Known Member

i had an aftermarkey stereo put it .. i just go to put my old stock stereo back in . i re wired everything back 2 normal plugged everything back in it dosent work! the lights go on th buttons so its getting power but it wont turn on any thooughts? maybe a security code ?

2. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Take it somewhere, cuz im pretty sure your radio waranty is caput. Take it to a car stereo place. Please, DO NOT take your car to best buy. For the love of Odin

3. AntonygTs

AntonygTs Well-Known Member

well u being from miami like me where do u suggest.. im a dumbass for havong it put it at swap shop

4. TheDude

You from miami? Holy shit were jut poppin out of nowhere these days...

Well, if you AIM me tomorow, ill go wit you to the place i do all my stuff at. Its called powerwheels, on bird road and 95 ave.

Do you want your old radio back on, or do you want to put your after market? Also, this aint a swap shop, every single mod that requires heavy work, HIDS, springs, rims, etc, has been done there. And Dr1fter did his HIDS there too. These people are great. Hit me up

5. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

damn man u guys couldnt do HID's they only took me a minute

6. TheDude

You know tom, i was actually going to tell you saturday. One of your lights is brighter/out of aim compared to the other one. Did you tighten all the pressure screws correctly?

7. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

well right now its just the aim i have to fix
    ive been so busy wth other stuff i never really cared