Help with rims...

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by spunx021, May 7, 2008.

1. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

I've been finally able to save up enough money to buy some new rims. I actually like the rims I currently have but has some rub issues when I have people riding in the back, so decided to get rid of my rims. Can you guys please help me out in deciding? Or if anybody has any suggestion, I basically want black rims with or without the chrome lip. Thanx in advance

Enkei LF-10
    [​IMG]

Enkei RZ-5
    [​IMG]

ASA AR1
    [​IMG]

2. spunx021

gotta love the racial remarks anyway, edited the original message, me and friends take turn as designated drivers when we go out (yes, the ladies also take their turns as designated drivers) so sometimes I'm stuck with having 2-3 people in the back of my car.

3. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

dude they're all sick but get the first ones.

4. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i like the ASA AR1. i think it all depends on your taste.

5. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

I personally like the first ones. But I say that cause that's one of the wheels that I'm thinking of getting.

6. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

I like the LF-10's (first ones), I'm with spiderman671 and messedupdream!

7. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i like both LF-10 and AR1, it depends what look your going for

8. LancerGT17

LancerGT17 Member

+1

9. spunx021

thanks for the reply guys, I'm leaning towards the Enkei LF-10 and get the Eibach lowering kit after that. My car is a daily driver so I can't really have a drastic drop, and my girlfriend also drives my car when I am totally wasted so just an inch drop in the front and .8 in the back is more than enough for me.

10. CorzyPhoto

CorzyPhoto Member

I'm more of a fan of less spokes, so I'm going to have to say neither of them.

11. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

5 spokes is too much? o_O lol

12. spunx021

thanx for all the replies, I ordered the Enkei LF-10 and the Eibach springs, supposed to get them on monday. will post pics once I have them on my car..

13. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

/\ WORD