Help need new bumper

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Redline1, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

I need a new back bumper. mine was backed into. dont have the cash for aftermarket. I got a big show coming up so i need yalls help thank you in advance

2. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

with the prices of OEM products (prob around $700-$800)... ur best off going for after market (about $300 + painting)

3. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Yep, sometimes aftermarket is cheaper than OEM. You can also do a search online on junkyards within a 100 mile radius from your home and see if you can get one from a junked car.

4. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

dude talk to KRU about doing a custom version of his that will fit your car. He gave me a awesome price

5. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

6. Redline1

i just dont know how an after market one would look with a stock body kit

7. kingklay

kingklay Well-Known Member

If you have a GTS model it will look fine. OMG get the aftermarket Bumper, this is an excellent opportunity.
    I wish i was in this situation

8. Corn

Corn Well-Known Member

Really??? 8O

9. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

i wish i was fucked with a bumper and low funds too!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

10. Redline1

my uncle works on cars bodys, he said he can fix it, so my money will be to pay him off and look into some more parts

11. kingklay

kingklay Well-Known Member

HAHAHAH shit i didnt read the part about you not having the funds for aftermarket. oooooops sorry about that.
    but i did hear that an aftermarket bumper is cheaper than OEM so you might be able to work something out with the body shop. Just ask.

12. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

PM KRU and he can give you some numbers to do a custom version of his that will fit your car perfectly and look great too. I got a great price so just holla at him and he will hook you up.

13. Redline1

i got 550 coming the 20th for the bumper so yea. i will see what i can do

14. Redline1

what do yall think about this bumper. i like it.

[​IMG]

15. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

i like it too,only of it doesnt sit lower than the sides and front lip its all good.

16. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

hey where did u find this bumper and is an item that is for sale??? the same f*cking thing just happened to me tonight.... and i need an new rear bumper.....

17. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

MUST HAVE THIS TAIL ON MY CAR!!!!! where is it from...spill the beans

18. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

http://www.duraflexbodykits.com/0809-mi ... 18458.html

thats what i found...

19. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

*** i found it