Help getting a turbo?????

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by J.Man, Nov 3, 2008.

1. J.Man

J.Man New Member

Hello friends im from Venezuela and soon ill be going to miami to buy a turbo kit for my 05 lancer (4g94). and i need to know were i can get it, advise of what turbo should i get. and all the info you can tell me...thanx :D

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Before you start boosting your 4g94, you may want to do some homework about boosting and what is available and so forth. Since you ask about a turbo for your lancer, I am assuming you have not. It takes a lot of time, tuning and effort boosting a car that is NA. It is not like a set of tires, where you can just put them on and go.

You can start with the vendors on this site. Also since you are on the internet, you can always do a search. Searching is your bff!!

3. J.Man

J.Man New Member

i wanna buy the garret turbo kit( t25 bb) but i need to know the best stores in miami to buy it, i have a friend who didnt bought a kit, he bought all separate parts in speed shop in miami...thats one option but i need to get recomendations for others stores

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

If you have to ask what to get, you are not prepared... You have a lot of homework to do.

BUT

If you know what you are doing, and you are just looking for a shop for parts and installation in FL, my best advice is for you to come up here (Orlando) and get in touch with Central Florida Turbo.

http://www.tunedbycft.com/

5. J.Man

J.Man New Member

yes i know what i want i just dont know the stores, i need help with good stores in miami to buy it

6. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

we have been turboing those cars for years, we have a number of bolt on kits for that car. look on our website, www.roadracemotorsports.com and give us a call, we are more than happy to help with any advice.