Hello! New Here! :-)

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by pinoyrage, Oct 29, 2007.

1. pinoyrage

pinoyrage Well-Known Member

hi guys! just signed in to this great forum today...i've been just looking around for a few weeks here since i got my GTS...This is my 3rd Mitsu car...my other cars are the 95 Eclipse (wrecked), and my 99 Mirage...i will post pics here later on my other cars...i've been with MIRAGEFORUMS.NET for few years and other forums under my username PINOYRAGE99...hope we can learn a lot from each other!

2. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Welcome and Congrats on the new whip. What color and slowmatic or m/t? :D

3. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome to the forum man. Post up some pics of your ride when you get the chance.

4. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

welcome friend this site will help you alot and with your experience you dhould be able to add a bit yourself.

5. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

MABUHAY!!

:D

6. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum bro here you will learn a lot of things for you new 08 :twisted:

7. pinoyrage

lol..it's the desert sand and yeah it's a slowmatic...we really bought this car as a family car/sedan since i still have my daily driver mirage...the GTS is more for show/long drives...

8. pinoyrage

i will as soon as i get the chance..maybe tomorrow...brought some paperwork from work today so i don't have a chance to upload right now...

9. pinoyrage

pinoy ka?

10. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

That Desert Sand color is blazing!!!!!! Mine wasn't my original choice, but damn it gets better looking everyday. :hello2:

Welcome to the forum!!!! You'll have a good time.

11. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Welcome

12. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

welcome to lancer tuners!

13. pinoyrage

thanks! yeah, the rally red was our first option but we couldn't locate one for 3 weeks so we just went with the DS...something different...all my cars has been dark (green, maroon/orange)...the DS doesn't get looking dirty fast as the other colors so i won't have to be washing it 2x a week! lol...

14. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

welcome!!!

15. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

lol, like what jrox said!!! welcome and congrats on the ds gts. just wondering. post some pics also of your mirage!!

16. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

^wooahh. ur filipino? 8O

yes sirr :D

17. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

yo i'm filipino too

18. pinoyrage

cool! this makes me more feel at home with some noypi members!... i will be posting some pics of my mirage and my eclipse here today....the GTS is all stock right now maybe till january....working on boosting the mirage in a few weeks from now... :D

19. pinoyrage

ok guys, here's my mirage...a few months old but the latest i can find...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. pinoyrage

pics of my eclipse....before my stupid cousin wrecked it 3 days after we just put the bodykit... :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]