Hello From Chicago Suburbs..

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by BComplex84, Apr 24, 2011.

1. BComplex84

BComplex84 New Member

Just saying hi. :) I've always drove Mitsubishi Eclipses. But when I bought the 07 Eclipse, I hated it. I lost my love for the car and traded it in for a Honda Element AWD. Two weeks ago my Hubby bought a Wicked White 2011 Lancer GTS, of course I had to copy him. :) But I got graphite Gray. I LOVE IT!!!!!
    I'm from Romeoville. Nice to meet you all!! Can't wait to see some idea's for mods.

<3
    Bree

2. ayount08

ayount08 Well-Known Member

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :) post some pics

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT Bree. Yea then newer eclipse is a big thumbs down but its not a bad platform. The body really sucks though.

4. BComplex84

BComplex84 New Member

The blind spots were awful. I didn't like the pick up either. My 2000 Eclipse GT 5 speed was fast!! The 2007 seemed to lag...After having it for 6 months and buying it brand new it already started to have problems. The oil light was always on. Mitsu never could figure out the problem. I honestly think they put all thier effort in to the lancers now. :) I LOVE MY NEW LANCER :)

5. BComplex84

BComplex84 New Member

There doesn't seem to be an upload option only a link option. I will load them to photo bucket tomorrow and then post.. :)

6. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

we got a few members out your way. welcome to LT. check out our facebook page for the rest of our shenanigans

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT

8. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com! Happy modding!

9. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Graphite grey ftw.