Hello from Australia!!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by cyrus, Nov 12, 2007.

1. cyrus

cyrus Member

Hello there,

My name is Adrian I'm 21 and I'm from sunny Queensland, in Australia.

I have just bought a 2008 Lancer VRX (a GTS basically). I don't have it yet, its due in January, there is a shortage of them in Australia thanks to other countries hogging them!! LOL! They only got released here October 11th this year.

This site is awesome! I can't believe there are so many people who have done so many mods already!!

Looking forward to sharing my experiences with everybody on this site for many years to come.

Cheers,

Adrian

2. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

Welcome, feel free to ask any questions needed, and enjoy your car once you get it :D

3. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome enjoy the forums

4. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome to the lancer tuners community!

5. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Welcome mate! lol glad you joined you love the forums. The guys here and gals will always help. Glad to see the Lancer finally there you will have to post your cars specs oh do you hve the projector head lamps. If you do you just might become a supporting vedor here lol. We all want those projector headlamps heheh. Again welcome you will enjoy for surrree!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to the site. Poke around and have fun.

There are 2 major rules:

#1-Be Cool
    #2-Drive safe

post pics please and congrats on ur new ride.

7. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Welcome.

Where abouts in Queensland are you? I spent some time in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, and Gold Coast last year.

8. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome and congrats 8)

9. 08SilverES90

08SilverES90 Well-Known Member

welcome and congrats =]

10. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!! congrats on the purchase

...AAHHHH Queensland, is the Oz rock still there? I was there and the Goldcoast, I have family in Melbourne.

11. Mada

Mada Active Member

welcome!!

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

welcome & congratz

13. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Welcome!!

Projectors!!

Hehe, do you have them on your VRX? If so, you might have to help us import some.. :twisted:

14. cyrus

cyrus Member

Thanks everybody for your warm welcomes!

i'm from brisbane (southside) by the lovely Moreton Bay. I love it here.

Unfortunately, I don't have Projectors :cry: , but no Lancer has them in Oz yet. We'll have to wait for the EVO X to be released here in June. I am confused about the whole projector issue, because I know no Lancers available here have them but in some (but not all) images that Mitsubishi Motors Australia have released have shown a VRX with projector lenses. I even asked my dealer and they couldn't explain it either. Hmm...

Basically the same as your GTS but Rockford-Fosgate Audio and Sunroof are the only options at this time.

Heres the link for the full specs:
    http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/#/w ... er&id=3681

15. 02OZ

02OZ New Member

Welcome! Since you are "down under", we must be "up top" here in the States!
    :roll:

16. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

17. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

welcome aussie!!! i work with few aussies here in myrtle beach, great and funny people.