Hello all!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by evokid2008, Jul 19, 2010.

1. evokid2008

evokid2008 Member

Hello all. My name is James. i drive a 2008 graphite gray ES. i actually joined about a month ago and have been crusining to see what kind off good info i can recive and learn about and i have allready put it to use.

I'm new to this forum but not new to the forum world. i do know how to use the serch button and i hate the people who flam the noobs. I hope to learn a lot from you all and i hope to add anything i may have to offer.

I will not take credit for something thats not mine. i bought the es as is with a gts body package and the sun/sound package too. so no i did not put that on. oh and it also came with the tint, just not sure what the %age is. it looks like my old eclipse spyder and i had 20% on it.

I do however, as well as all of you, have an extensive list of mods i would like to do so i will be posting as i go.

i have posted some photos in my profile. and i will be posting more in the project thread here in just a bit.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

welcome bro

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Welcome to our awesome site! Lets see some pics and list of future mods! :)

5. evokid2008

evokid2008 Member

hey thanks for the welcomes. i did post up some quick photos in my profile but i will get some up here soon.

My list of mods i would like to do is extensive but i will see what i can do about putting them here in a some what organized mess. LOL :eek:)

Exterior,
    Black out front bummper Plasti-dip spray
    Shark fin anntena
    smoke headlights, tailights, bummper reflectors, side markers, and fogs when i get them
    fog lights
    RRM GRIP springs
    GTS rims
    Painted trunk lip spoiler
    hyper white light bulbs for headlamps and licence plate
    evo licence relocate

Interior,
    color matched dash piece Ugly silver thing along the dash and doors
    light swap in map lights

ICE,
    Upgrade to a 12" rockford sub and 2 other amps one interior and one sub

Performance,
    RRM pully
    RRM timeing control
    RRM piggyback
    Greedy exguast
    RRM turbo kit
    solid motor mounts
    short shifter

suspention,
    front and rear sway bars

6. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Let us know if you have any questions.

7. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT thats a nice list you have there. Some of it i actually have on my ride +1 for Graphite Gray Pearl