Hello all

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by evokid2008, Jun 24, 2010.

1. evokid2008

evokid2008 Member

Hello every one in the Lancertuner.com world. I just recently bought a 2008 Lancer ES. It is graphite gray, and has the GTS body package. I do have a list of mods I will be doing over time. I am new to this site but not to the fourm world. I do know how to use the search so if i ask any questions that means i cant find any thing. I used to own a 98 eclipse spyder gs and was on both team2g.com and dsmpurity.com. I enjoy car audio so i will try and help were i can. hope to gain a lot of info and maybe pass along some of my own. thank you.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Go ahead and start a build thread in our "progress report" section. The members of LT seem to be a bit pic happy....so post some good ones for these addicts. lol

3. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

welcome and post pics, we like pics...

5. shawn45

shawn45 Member

Hello and welcome to the site.i am too new and its glad to know you.Do share if you have any problem.

6. evokid2008

evokid2008 Member

Photo shoot

So I was driving home the other night and saw this building and decided to do a quick shoot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

not bad bro you should have back in with the front sticking out that would have been sweet.