Hello all! New Lancer owner here!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Lancer957, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Lancer957

Lancer957 Active Member

Hello all, just bought me a brand new 2008 Graphite Gray Pearl Lancer GTS last Friday (10/19)! I have to say I really love the car, and sometimes still can't believe it's actually mine! Anyway I was browsing around the web and came across the evolutionm site and in that site I saw a post in their forums with a signature about a website that is dedicated to nothing but the Lancer. I decided to check it out and now here I am! Checking out the forums here it seems many people are not only knowledgeable but friendly too! And that'll come in handy when you start having to deal with my n00by questions! :D

2. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Hey what's up man, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the new ride. I admit, I also couldn't believe it that I actually bought the car. lol

3. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums enjoy

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

5. huff

huff Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums! yea we got a cool car :twisted: :D lol

6. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

awesome, welcome to the forum, did you pick yours up at Ed voyles? i was going to buy a Graphite with navi, but they would not transfer it to my local dealer, so i got a electric blue pearl with navi, love it though, its just begging for tint. anyways, its an awesome car until you do shit like i did this morning scraping the front ground effects 8O , oh well cant see it though so its all good, damn Appalachian mountains..... :lol:

7. Lancer957

Lancer957 Active Member

As a matter of fact I did get it from Ed Voyles Mitsubishi, and it was the only one they had. I was originally going to get a black one, but they had none in stock with a MT AND the Sun & Sound + Tech package, and neither did anyone else in the state. Then I saw the graphite gray one and knew that was the one I wanted!

8. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome and congrats on the buy! 8)

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on the 08!!! as always we like pics!!!

10. Lancer957

Lancer957 Active Member

Just uploaded 5 pics to the photo gallery! Check them out and let me know what you think :D

11. Lancer957

Lancer957 Active Member

Here are some photos, I realize this is probably easier than going to the Photo Gallery and looking up my photos there :D So again let me know what you think.

DSCF0346.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0352.jpg

DSCF0353.jpg

12. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

shes a beauty take care of her!

13. Lancer957

Lancer957 Active Member

Oh yeah there can be no doubt that I will be taking care of this car. Not only is it a wonderful car, but it's also the first car I have purchased brand new. All other cars I have owned before I have bought used. So I expect to be ridiculed about babying my Lancer lol

14. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site i have GG myself she really looks nice. Just be careful with the clear coat and paint she isnt the greatest lol.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

good to have ya! GR8 choice!

16. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

welcome, please look around, read the rules of this forum, have fun thats all it matters, BTW you probably saw my signature on evolutionm

17. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

Congrats on the new purchase, I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us love our's. :D

18. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Congrats! Somehow it looks so much shinier than mines when I first got it. haha. Seemes like a beautiful day, nice, and welcome.