Greetings from Belgium ( yes you read right ^^)

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Volder, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

well, Greetings to all of you.

I'm from belgium, don't have my lancer yet, ordered it 1st march, gonna have it in juli... an'd i'm one of those persons wich hasn't been granted with loads of patience :)

in belgium its not the 2.0 engine, but a 1.8 mivec ; 143 horsepower.
    In this lovely country, engine tuning isnt allowed (i know, should move :p)
    but, a few things are allowed, and guess this is the best place to ask questions

So, i ordered the 2008 lancer intense, thats with the sideskirts and bumpers, 18" rims, Rockford Fosgate sound system. no gps or keyless go system , nor leather, thats the more expensive model, wasn't willing to pay 4500 dollar extra for things i don't really need :)

colour, X42 Black , with the exteriour kit, wich includes brushed alu mirrors, alu ring round the fog lights, and the alu strip on the trunk.

already ordered my sharkfin antenna from visualgarage, and asked the garage to remove the mitsubitshi lancer from the trunk .

planned mods shall be windows coating, O.Z. 35th anniversary rims with pirelli pzero rosso. A cold air intake ( glad this is allowed in belgium) and another exhaust. and prolly lower it 3 cm ( max allowed in belgium so you can pass the testing)

would love to do some engine tuning, but well, don't wanna risk losing my omnium insurance if i get into an accident.

mainly i'll be asking a question here and there, and once my car arrives, posting pics ofc :)

greetings

2. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

welcome to the community!ask any questions you have,im sure everyone and anyone will give you an answer.

3. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

welcome dude :D

4. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome to the Lancer Tuners Community!

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

welcome, we will probably will be hitting you up for some styling parts. when they become available, diffrent countries style their cars diffrent, for example, mirrors, interior carbon fiber etc...so if you would gather some information from your dealer or seach on your countries internet about some parts for our cars...it would be awesome to see

6. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

welcome! and aluminium ring for the foglight!! sounds pretty =)

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome.

8. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

well, here's the pdf link to the accesory page for the belgian lancer, on page 4 you can see the mirrors, and the ring around the foglights. feel free to ask for any translations :)

http://www.mitsubishi.be/models/new_lancer/accessories/_down/_nl/NewLancer_accessories.pdf

9. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

nice, thats the exact same brochure my brother has sent me from ireland. any word on the projector headlights, how much, availabitily?

10. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

What do you mean with the projector headlights? my english is good, though my knowledge of english isn't as big as you guys :)

anyhow, for any prices i should ask my dealer, and, well, its belgium, think the car itself is a tad more expensive here :) too bad though :cry:
    point is, prices i'd pay for parts, aren't reliable for you i think.

11. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

WELCOME ENJOY :D

12. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy!!!!!Post pics.