Greddy Exhaust - SOUNDS SICK!!!! New Vid

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by crypto, Dec 14, 2007.

1. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

2. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

I'm deff. liking that a lot. big ups subawho for the vid

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

THanks honey :p

4. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

nice sounds good

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

very nice sound

6. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

dam that makes me mad that i odered a hks muffle 2 weeks ago.

7. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

nice sound, how is the in cabin sound at highway cruising? *Edit: OOps I was a dope and just noticed Subawho didnt post this, hopefully he will answer.

8. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Haha no worries angry. In the cabin you really cant hear much if you dont have the radio on. You can hear it if you pay attention, but the second you pay attention to the road, or turn the radio on, you cant hear it at all. Its very quiet.

9. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

I'm interested in their catback design....I've heard RRM say a while back that they didn't go catback with their exhaust b/c they lost too much pressure

does anyone know the piping size and such?

10. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

i believe RRM's exhaust is similar to the Greddy exhaust in the design. Its technically a catback, because it connects to the nearest flange to the catconverter. But that flange is actually located near the rear axle.

I wouldn't worry to much about back pressure with this exhaust. You will feel a decent gain with it.

Injen will be releasing a full Headback exhaust in the upcoming weeks though. Which has been dyno'd to give about a 10hp increase i believe

11. FinestGTS

FinestGTS Well-Known Member

I was thinking about buying the Greddy exhuast but imma wait till end of january to see if injen releases their by that time and i noe their price is goign to be around $800. But at least its a whole exhuast and it comes with a high flow cat :)

12. chetman7

injen catback is putting out around 10 hp.

how much is greddys putting out? prob closs to that right?

I've been looking for an exhaust for so long...knowing my luck...as soon as I buy one..something bigger and better will come out....i'mma just have to wait it out to see what all the companies have to show

13. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

the greddy exhaust probably puts out around 5hp or so. If you want a full exhaust, and have the money, i recommend waiting for the Injen. It should be ready for pre-order soon

14. chetman7

how much it that gonna be? deifnitly more I would think.... If its more then 600...lol thats alot....I'mma stop stuffing my face with food

15. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Any idea if it will be loud or quite? Because i know the further you go the more sound itll be but I would really like something quite so that police dont pull me over every night.

16. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

no price yet. but i would expect its gonna cost as much as most other catbacks. So if you don't have much cash, then stick with the Greddy

17. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

theres this muffler shop close to my house that said they'd intall a magnaflow with 2.5 cat piping for $350

18. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

i went with magnaflow cuz i hate that ricey civic sound and magnaflow is know got the deep tones

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I own the injen system. I dont think I got nearly 10 hp from it. Noticeable increase of course. But I highly doubt 10