Got my LT sticker on...finally lol

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by 1slowlance, Feb 3, 2010.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Finally. It's kinda big, but I like the way it fills up the windshield visor from the tint. The white on the black looks good. I think. Lol. What do ya'll think of the font? It's a little different from what I had in mind, he didn't have the exact font I wanted, but I still like it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

thats a huge sticker lol

3. 1slowlance

I know, right? I was kind of expecting it to be both huge and too small. Idk. Well, I didn't want it to not be big enough, and the tint overpower the decal, I think it's just right, and I like it. next up is "YOU MAD" going on my back windshield. That one is kind of for a friend of mine. He used to have a 240 with that on his windshield, and someone wrecked it. So, me and my friend with the Colorado are both getting it for our cars. Kinda paying tribute to him, and cuz it's funny. Lol. He got a newer body style 240 that he's swapping the engine and tranny into, and hopefully getting another one on the new 240.

4. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

it looks good....props

5. 1slowlance

Thanks.I messed up a little bit, but got it fixed asap. I just took a little.....I can't think of the tool right now. Something like this, except a smooth edge to get all the air bubbles out. Overall, it went pretty smoothly.
    [​IMG]

6. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i like it, i want the same thing, but i want it to be red to match my car and say Mitsubishi

7. CRAZY-LEGS-20

thats what i was thinking of but to but the logo as well on the back windshield

8. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

looks good!

9. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

looks nice hunk!

10. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

are they gonna be available for people to purchase for their vehicles?

11. 1slowlance

We are working on finding someone to be a supporting vendor, such as yourself, who makes stickers and go through them.

12. CRAZY-LEGS-20

i think decalfx.com looks like a good one....well i think

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Huge ass decal.