got kicked out of my mitsubishi dealer ship today

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Eric1180, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Eric1180

Eric1180 Active Member

it started off a couple of months ago when i ordered a front air dame for my car. two weeks later i had to go back and order it again because they didn't do it. after another 2 weeks i took one home and found out it was white. i brought it back Friday 3:30 ish and was told there was nothing they could do they where closed. when i went back the next week they ordered another one. 2 weeks later they got another white one in(they told me that they send white when they are out of red) so another week went by and i went in there and they told me that they don't come in red so i asked to return the one that i bought but they wanted to charge me 25$ to restock it. (i thought that this was there problem because i was under the impression that it would come in my colour). they argue with me and we talk in circus for 10 min and i ask to see the manager he then comes flying out get in my personal space and pretty much yells at me to get out with his hand in the air and everything. this plastic mould is painted white and clear coated so i don't under stand why they wouldn't make it in red.

2. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

Thats pretty gay, I'd go to MMNA at about that one. They shouldnt of ordered it, if it didnt come in Red.

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow that's stupid. I would have torn the air dams off another car in the lot :)

JK

4. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

^ Haha. that would be pretty damn funny. Sounds familiar to when the service manager and i used to have "conversations" about the recalls / service bulletins. lol I would not take any s#it from them. Like it was said call MMNA and leave a complaint at least.

5. SpeedI2acerX

SpeedI2acerX Active Member

report them to the BBB or call the cops basically those idiots cant do that.you pay for something and your suppose to get it. why have a dealership that provide service and not even give service out!

6. Eric1180

Eric1180 Active Member

i phoned Mitsubishi Canada they phoned the dealer ship then phoned me back and said that they are a privately owned business so there is nothing they can do. its not a mitsubishi fee. he couldn’t even tell me what the 25$ dollars paid. and he tells me that they only come in white and grey. does anybody know if this is true. because i have seen them for sale on here painted.

so i am think because i already paid for the part it would not be steeling when i take one off the parking lot and put my white one on it is like a exchange :D

7. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

^ they do sell it in other colors, mitsubishiparts.net sell them, but i do recommend x-factors ones

8. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

go there at night and make 25$ dollars worth of damage

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah there are a couple places that sell them. ARS on 9GLancers.com is having a sale right now. Front air dams, side skirts, GTS spoiler, and free vortex generator for $514. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself lol.

10. total0wnage

total0wnage Member

go to the lot and take some airdams off the car u like - its very easy to take em lol only a couple of screws

11. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

yeah... like they dont have security cameras rollin. they also have people that sit there at night. you might not always see them, but they are there. do you really think they trust close to $1mil sitting in the open surrounded by a low profile "fence?"

hell, i've even been to a dealership that they train the guy like a sales person and while he cant sell you the car, he knows about it and passes out the cards of the sales manager.

12. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol my friend has stolen tires from behind the Porsche dealership around here so their obviously not TOO concerned about people stealing :)

13. chizzy

chizzy Member

That's ridiculous. If Mitsubishi Canada can't do anything about it, then go to the Better Business Bureau. They'll send that manager a letter and give him an opportunity to explain his explosion. Police can't really do much on a call like that... only keep the peace and tell you to take it to civil court. Unfortunately that ass of a manager had a legal right to trespass you from the property for any reason he wants.

14. furyschild

furyschild Member

Most of the urethane body parts from dealers come in white because it is a neutral color that can be painted over easily , most manufactures do this . Ars sells them cheaper ,but they do not come painted . X-factor sells them only painted and cost reflects that

15. matchstick

matchstick Active Member

Actually the air dams are a part that comes pre painted in all the colors they have for the Lancer...

There is an actual Model/Color sticker on the inside of the dam.

Also the part is actually black ABS, they would not ship it in just white and clear coated for painting issues. If that was the case they would just send an un-primered part, the fact that you would need to strip, sand, re-primer, and paint would not make it easier.

16. furyschild

furyschild Member

well according to the manufacturer , when i was inquiring about my Ra rear bumper , large urethane parts are painted white , smaller items come in various colors untill supply is depleted and then only white and grey will be available.