Good news about OEM HID's

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by RALLIART, Jan 2, 2008.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Well as you guys know i am in ireland for 2 more days and i did some research here on time off from drinking.... went to a local mitsubishi dealer and they do have 2008 lancers in stock. Ireland got theirs in October of 2007. Anyways their lancers come stock with HID's. to tell u the thruth all cars do. This includes angel eyes. Well anyways, i got the dealers contact information, the dude told me they will be selling parts for our cars soon, how soon i have no idea so dont ask. no price yet but i believe its gonna be around 400 euro thats over 500.00 USD. plus shipping....BUT luckily my brother lives here in ireland, so i will be going through him for purchase. These lamps will include motorized and non motorized version of projectors, also angel eyes...

also i got few contacts in japan, and in poland my home country, i will be calling them and or emailing them when i will get back home....

***just to let you know the Hid headlamps are exactly same size and same shape as our boring USDM ones, so there wont be any fitment issues...

i will be updating this thread as info pours in..

Jake

2. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

awesome way better than 2000 USD :twisted:

3. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

interesting =)

4. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

good looking out Jake-
    let me know when you can get your hands on those headlamps. you know i want them for sure!

5. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Awesome, awesome!

So Jake, will your brother be able to hook us up to through you? :D :D :D :D :D

I could only imagine your brothers house full of projectors. :wink:

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Nice work Jake. That's good news.

Did you happen to know if the Lancers' over-seas are also wired for Daytime Running Light-systems? Basically will the oversea's kit just plug right into our electrical systems no problem? I understand the housing fitment will be good. But how bout electrical?

enjoy your time over there man. :D

7. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Now that's what I like to hear! Keep us in the loop.

Btw Jake, I have a pic for you when you get back.

8. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

if electrical is good il buy one :D

9. SpeedI2acerX

SpeedI2acerX Active Member

thats freakin good news. so in irelend that get angel eyes? whoa how does that look?

10. Invincible

Invincible Well-Known Member

Thats a pretty good price, My dealer told me that they will cost just about 2000 USD for a set..
    My car doesnt have any problem with DRL, the lights are not Angel Eyes Style though, They're jus HIDs on a projector type lense,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

Dannnng They look SICK!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

12. Nosman

Nosman Active Member

you live in Dubai ? The second pic you posted is awsome with the palm trees behind !!!

13. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

hey can u buy me some HID's? and send them to me for my b-day? lol

14. Invincible

Invincible Well-Known Member

Thanx for the input guys,
    Ya, I live in Dubai.. have u been here before?

Oh Randy, I'll send you the HID's on your bday if you send me the RRM headers, Bar package, Injen CAI and some stiff lowering springs on my bday :p lool

15. MickyOz

MickyOz Well-Known Member

Mad! I wish we had those here in Oz!!!! Rrrrrrrrrrrr :x

16. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

Well I'm liking what I hear on these, so just keep us posted :D

17. Nosman

Nosman Active Member

Nope but i saw alot of shows on T.V. where they show all the attractions the city as , it looks amazing . Awsome place

back on HiD's now :lol:

18. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

Dubai sounds awesome right about now its to cold here :evil:

19. EBlancerGTS

EBlancerGTS Well-Known Member

i'm def in for a set of HID's that aren't gonna cost $2K from the factory. What's up MITSU USA, why couldn't you just give us these in the beginning?

20. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yeah those look really sick! my brother will be going to the dealer soon, they just now started to work in ireland after long holiday break. I should hear something within a week....