G'day from Fayetteville, NC!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by JonnyC, May 22, 2009.

1. JonnyC

JonnyC New Member

I guess this is the part where I make an introduction... Hey all. My name is Jonny. I'm 21 and I live in the Fayetteville / Ft. Bragg area in North Carolina. I just got a new 2009 Lancer ES Sport 5 speed in Aqua Metallic. Yeah, the color is kind of...well....whatever....but it's definately a nice car. I got plans for it - first and foremost being the black out of my grill. Maybe a cold air intake next... Anywho, I just thought I'd say hey and let everyone know what I have. I look forward to being here. Thanks.

-Jonny

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Be sure to start a thread in the "progress reports" section to keep us all updated.

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT! I'd definitely go with the blackout grill first. By far the cheapest but best looking mod I've seen so far. If you haven't looked around that much, look up the plasti-dip thread. I did mine on thursday and it makes the front end look SOOOOO much better haha.

Anyway happy modding!

4. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!, do you live inside Ft. Bragg? Hey we got a major East Coast Meet coming in June in Va. beach and we got about 60 Lancers coming up, some are driving from Florida and they will meet the rest as they cross the statelines, we will be driving convoy stile, minus the IED's! Anyway that could be a great way to meet the rest of the gang and see what we have done to our Lancers. Hope to see you there. :drunken: :drunken:

5. JonnyC

JonnyC New Member

I'm going to get a can of Plasti-Dip this weekend. I think it's the only option i have, since I don't want to fiddle with sanding and the like.

I live right outside of Ft. Bragg. My dad is Special Forces and I get my commission in a year and a half in the Air Force. I'm in ROTC currently. Anyway, I'd love to drive up to Va. Beach with everyone. Just let me know the dates when you get a chance.

6. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

G'day from High Point, NC!

7. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Check out the East Coast Meet threat.. :drunken: :drunken:

8. trigger

trigger Member

Whats up man. I live in spring lake. You ever wanna work on your car or go to a meet. Let me know. Ill drive up or help ya whenever. Later