gage's

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by patriots1, May 19, 2010.

1. patriots1

patriots1 Active Member

looking to put some gage's on the side panel. need some help tho with ideas and wut to look for. not sure yet wut i want. give me some cool ideas. cars an 03 rally. thanks

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

If your turbo you mainly want a boost gauge. If your N/A then you want an air/fuel ratio gauge, maybe a voltmeter. Those are really the only ones I can think that you really need for N/A.

3. jester

jester Well-Known Member

theres also EGT exhaust gas temp oil pressure oil temp and thats all i can think of for the moment

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

ive been wanting to put a thermometer in my car, and i always thought itd be cool for it to look like a gauge, maybe something like that, itd serve as a purpose and look nice

5. jester

jester Well-Known Member

not a bad idea if you have a guage pod and dont really need i guess you could just get any small round clock play Magyver a little and it makes use of an other wise empty space and if you really got creative you coul remove the front piece with the numbers transfer the numbers to a clear piece of plastic and use your favorite picture as the background and have something unique but if you want it to light up you might have to do a little more searching to find out how to do that without melting anything