Fujitaa

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Dukekid0987, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

Just got of the phone with a fujita dealer his name is Nick.. for anyone looking to get the s.r.i he said he has plenty of them soo just trying to spread the word

#=623 742 9494 :D

2. chago

chago Active Member

what is the price?

3. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

LOL I SPOKE TO NICK TODAY AS WELL!

Ordered mine in the morning so they already shipped it out.

I paid $160 total and also, THEY ACCEPT PAYPAL! So GET YOUR SHIT TODAY! =)

4. Prototype00

Prototype00 Member

NICE! I gotta call him up. thats probably the cheapest price out there.

5. resolutionny7

resolutionny7 Well-Known Member

wow thats a really good price for it

6. Dukekid0987

hah he told me he had talked to somebody from here that he had just gotten of the phone with not sure if it was you... but the price is good real :)

7. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

When i talked with him i Told him i met some guy on a forum that directed me to him and yeah maybe it was me, maybe it wasnt but the guy who i got the info from was tatsujo so big thanks bud!

Btw, tatsujo how hard is it to install? Any parts that seem harder than others and you have a tip?

8. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Told ya guys, 160$ shipped. :thumbright:

I believe they are one of the largest distributors or Fujita and one of the firsts to get them that's why they are getting them out the door so cheap.

Umm.. tips, you might need to fabricate your own mount for the SRI bracket if you have a CVT or auto. Basically you need a right angle mount or something similar that you can bolt on from one of the engine part onto the bracket. Other than that, it's a piece of cake.

Another is when you get the kit, don't follow the step telling you to reroute the crankcase hose under the other wire, just leave it as is.

9. Dukekid0987

so just make a new braket for it is thats all that needs to be done ? or

10. RMS-DIST

RMS-DIST Member

HAHA THIS IS NICK FROM RMS-DIST THANKS FOR ALL THE ORDERS ON THE 08 LANCER INTAKE'S WE ARE FUJITA'S LARGEST DEALER IN THE WORLD WE STOCK OVER 800 OF THEIR INTAKES AT ALL TIMES, WE CARRY ALOT OF PERFORMANCE LINES SO HIT ME UP 623-742-9494 ASK FOR NICK FOR THE BEST PRICE AROUND I WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN THIS SITE. I HOPE THAT WE CAN BE A LARGE HELP TO EVERYONE. ALSO VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR PRODUCTS WWW.RMS-USA.COM

THANKS,
    NICK

11. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

I want one.. and i can afford it.. but i wont buy it because im getting a turbo kit.. the kit will most likly re rout where the short ram is.. so im pretty much stuck till a turbo comes out.

12. Dukekid0987

ahh nick you made it i talked to you yesterday around 4 told you i would post somethings up about the s.r.i :D

13. RMS-DIST

RMS-DIST Member

haha yep i am here just trying to figure this whole site thing out. it was a pleasure talking to you yesturday hit me up on anything you need bro

Thanks,
    Nick

14. Dukekid0987

deff will im getting that s.r.i from you and i was looking at your site you got some nice wheels :D

15. RMS-DIST

RMS-DIST Member

we have alot of product that we stock in our warehouse so what ever you need hit me up if i dont have it i will get it fast

16. Dukekid0987

oo i will dont worry sometime before this week is over

17. RMS-DIST

RMS-DIST Member

sounds good let me know bro

18. chago

chago Active Member

i hava a couple of questions

1- do you guys ship free to puerto rico
    2- do you guys take american express
    3- do yuo know if there is a high flow cat converter for our cars 2008 lancer gts
    4- how much will be total to purchase and ship the short ram fujita to Puerto Rico.

19. RMS-DIST

RMS-DIST Member

yes we ship to puerto rico
    yes we take american express
    havent seen the high flow converter yet
    SRI i can do for 200.00 shipped with tracking same buisness day ordered

let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks,
    Nick

20. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice, you take American Express! Nice site but can you get more pictures for your wheels?