fujita vs rrm SRI

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by BigSteve, May 2, 2008.

1. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

I know the fujita has a dyno sheet that says it made 8 WHP and 5 ft lbs of torque...

RRM hasnt released a dyno sheet to show what gains their intake provides.. i know they claim it drops a "whole second" of ur 0-60 time..

so whats better? fujita SRI? or RRM SRI? currently I have the RRM.. im very happy with it.. but RRM used the stock piping... fujita uses aluminum plenum in place of the stock piping eliminating resonators.

2. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

fujita = problems(cel)

hope that answers your question, until they for sure get it fixed i think everyone will be staying away from them.

Plus they are popping up all over ebay.....hmm i wonder why....lol

3. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

lol.. they fixed that prob with the CEL..

4. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

5. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

haha that hasnt been fixed yet

6. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

8HP (especially WHP) seems like a little too much imo from an SRI, and the reason the RRM shaves a whole second off 0-60 (if it does) it's cuz the SRI in general gives your car a faster throttle response... so the fujita prob would too... idk, just my opinion

7. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

IMo I feel like u can't believe dyno sheets that are given from the manufacturer.

As for the Fujita and RRM intake, I would say performance wise, they are aboutt he same, and if there is a difference, its negligable

8. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

I had the Fujita, but got my money back because of the problems it was having.
    Anyway, the Fujita is a complete intake system, and the diameter of the intake tube is 2.5.
    Where as the RRM uses a filter with the OEM intake tube. So all you're paying for is a MAF sensor adapter, and a filter.
    To me, the Fujita seemed to work a little 2 hard in the high RPMs.

9. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

ya, i would expect 8whp from a CAI WAY before SRI... and even then, i'd only expect 6 maybe 7 from CAI, and 4 maybe 5 from SRI... but thats just me i guess?