Fujita SRI Released

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Wasper, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

http://www.f5air.com/index2.html

left side, says its released... dont know of any places selling them online yet.

Anyone know about Fujita quality? Do they make good stuff?

2. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Fujita is a good brand. Pricing.. I would say like their other ones. 200-400. :?

3. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

The pic looks really nice with the polished pipe, would look really sharp in the engine bay... but if the price is going to be that high, then I think Ill pass :roll:

4. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've asked a couple companies. If they reply, I'll keep you posted if someone else haven't already has.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

good find!!!

6. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

it looks nice.. thow THATS an SRI lol... BUT!!!!!!! still routes is to the top of the header.... jeez

7. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Looks like the slightly moddified Mazda3 intake that you can buy for $50. Which would you rather pay, $150 or $50?

8. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

$23,lol :D

9. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

i am gonna look into seeing if we can get them

10. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

11. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

we need some dynos!! :D

12. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

be ready to pay $200.00+..Fujita make great quality products that's why there are so expensive .....

13. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

hehe they make "quality products" but it dont always have to show results but longer lasting or looks better. :D

14. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

another option 8)

15. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Well it looks good but have to see how much they're going to charge for it.

16. eg6motion

eg6motion Well-Known Member

i they can keep the price the same or close to the RRM one then they have got a hot product IMO, especially since its a longer pipe and name-brand filter.

17. Rocktight

Rocktight Active Member

Alright everyone, I just checked with http://www.rms-usa.com/, Fujita gave me their name for stocking this thing. They are in Arizona and to ship this to Ohio is about $15. The price of the intake itself is $189.00. So maybe not as bad as some people thought. I'm really on the fence about getting short ram or cold air.....but $189 to $289 for Injen cold air, I'm like the short ram alot better, especially with the risk of water getting in that cold air of Injen.

18. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

^ thanks for the info. Did that site say when it would be listed??

I like that the fujita site listed a dyno aswell... according to them, they got about 8whp and 5lb tourqe.

http://www.f5air.com/images/dyno/sr2712.gif

19. Rocktight

Rocktight Active Member

Through the website I just listed, they said it is in now and ready to ship, I told them I would be calling them back later this week and they just said, let us know when your ready, we could get to you in Ohio in about 3days. And they pulled up the dyno info, it was much more detailed as well, gave the temperature of the day, said it was raining the day it was tested, gave the humidity that day, etc. He said before was 127.33 hp to the wheels, dead stock.....after was 135hp to the wheels, then 128.67 torque and then after 133.46 torque. I like the fact it was dead stock before, no other mods, then it was added. I think I'm set on getting this intake.

20. Rocktight

Rocktight Active Member

lol, just saw you posted the link to the dyno. but yea, I'm picking this one up probably later this week.