Fujita Short Ram qest!!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by djgosha, Mar 25, 2009.

1. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

So, I got Fujita Short Ram intake... istall was easy like 2x2, but after couple hours of driving i got "service engine soon" light on.. Anyone had same sh*t happend? any sugestions?

2. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

you should have done some research on here first. cuz i guess that happens quite often with this product.

3. blk_out_gts

blk_out_gts Well-Known Member

doesnt anyone ever learn i dont know how fujita is even selling these things anymore!!! they work but the light thing sucks!!! i have one but luckily when i moved to utah the light only comes on when i have really aggressive driving going on!!

4. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

its a common with fujita, i can' believe venders still sell them

5. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

apparently theres a v3 out that doesn't trigger the CEL... solution is that they relocatted the MAF sensor location

6. Cousy14

Cousy14 Well-Known Member

yea thats why im going rrm all the way!

7. lou-vincent

lou-vincent Member

is the CEL light still turning on? my mate got his fujita last month and nothing has gone wrong with it so far. maybe its cos we made sure to unplug the battery first so that the ECU could reset and adapt to the SRI? im planning on buying one but after reading so many bad reviews... it's putting me off... but then again my mates one hasnt screwed up yet *touches wood*. any suggestions on other SRI? or is the RRM really good?

8. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

RRM is the way to go if you want SRI