From Calgary, Canada.

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Resurrected RalliArt, Nov 17, 2010.

1. I bought a 2004 Lancer Sportback as a second car and to use in advertising my friends tattoo studio. We attend local car shows that he sponsors. The car will be used to cart his equipment to these events.

The car I picked up was previously turbo'd. I didn't buy the turbo kit with the car, I have no idea where it is. I believe it was the only RRM turbo built for the Lancer RalliArt Sportback (automatic transmission only). With a poor tune the engine didn't last long. I just replaced the motor.

I have another engine on a stand which I will be building. Pistons, rods, injectors, etc. I am in talks with Level 10 for a beefier transmission. I may go turbo, sc, or just bottle, not sure yet. I currently have RRM CB exhaust, RRM UD pulley, IM and TB thermal gaskets.

I have done plenty of research and I am looking for other sources of information. I look forward to learning, and one day contributing to the LancerTuners community.

-Patrick

[​IMG]
    What my car once was.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Always nice to have someone who knows a good amount of information. Hopefully we can help you with and if any problems that you come across.

3. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I saw a sportback Lancer the other week when I was at NekoCon. Looked just like yours. Welcome to LT.com

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT