Forum Name - Real You

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Subawho, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Ok so basically this thread is to post any info you want to say about who you really are. Name, education, work etc etc, its up to you. Bras sticky this please :D

Note: This is in the WEST COAST forum :wink:

2. Subawho

Subawho:

Name: Steve

Education: CSU Long Beach: Geography, Geology, Hydrology

Hobbies: GIS analysis and mapping of rallies, autocrosses and rallycrosses. I run a small company called Spatial Stage doing that work and also anything else you may want mapped for a poster or presentation. I play a few instruments: guitar, bass, trumpet, trombone, tuba. I enjoy autocross, rallycross, canyon runs and the many types of rallying there are. I relax with video games.

Plans with my Lancer: Still kind of up in the air. I just found a contact to get a set of rally wheels and tires, so I may actually do a full off-road setup for my car. I need to see how much of a pain it would be to cut my own skid plates. If that doesnt work out it will be a full on-road rally car with mostly suspension upgrades. The car has been donated to design the Greddy Ti-C exhaust and also the K&N Intake, both of which it will run once the parts have hit the market.

3. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

Name: Chett

Biology major, phychology minor, Physical therapy program

Hobbies: Still being a kid. Going out to bars, hanging out with the guys. I used to be a diehard paintball player...but gave that up to support my new hobby of working on my 08. I snowboard as well...can't skateboard anymore due to the pins in my foot.

Plans with my lancer:

Definitly debating whether to turbo. I like to go fast, so I prob will. I love to drive, driving is fun and gives me a rush when weaving through traffic on the expressway...(not stupidly of course). I also plan on a nice cf body kit and some custom work. I want to do all the work myself cause I think it will be good to knoe how to do this kind of stuff wen I'm older. IMO I would rather build up a slow car to be fast then just buying a fast car right off the bat

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Sub I have a guy that can do some plates for you. As a matter of fact I have 2 guys. :wink:

As far my info, well- Im Batman-LOL!

5. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

5th:

Name: Rafael (ralfie, ralf)

Education: Mt San Antonio Collage

Hobbies: Xbox live, food, my woman, my Car

Plans with my Lancer: Well im new to the "Tuner World" so im trying to figure out whats the best to do, new rims, intake, springs [tein] hahahah

6. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Kinkbmxrydr:

Name: Henry

Education: CSULB

Hobbies: hmm games, cars, girls

Plans with my Lancer: beat the shiiiit outta it. slap it with my dong and let it know whos daddy. lol jk mod the shit out of it probally

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh yeah I forgot:

8. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Sorry, dont have that kind of juice. I am only a MOD, lol

bras_33:

Name: Alvin B.

Education: Art Center of Design

Hobbies: Basketball, volleyball, movies, motorcyle/bike riding, working out and model car building.

Plans with my Lancer: AEM/DC Sports aftermarket parts, 17" gram lights (hopefully).

9. FF7DarkCloud

FF7DarkCloud Well-Known Member

FF7DarkCloud:

Name: Derek D.

Education: currently in triton community college, going to DePaul University

Hobbies: Video games, graphic arts, anime, all sports basically, collecting samuri swords, cars,

Plans with my Lancer: just bought my short ram intake( i had no patience for a cold air intake to come out haha) and then just waiting for other companies to come out with new parts, hopefully good exhausts, and painting my engine cover and brake callipers

10. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^DePaul, yeahhh boyeee...I went there for a semester and got kicked out...I love the atmosphere in Lincoln Park!! Sorry-OFF TOPIC

11. FF7DarkCloud

FF7DarkCloud Well-Known Member

haha yeah im at lincoln park like every other day cause my gf is dorming there and it is a really cool area, and close to downtown ^_^

12. Subawho

Heh, I had made this thread for all of us on the west coast, hence me mentioning that in the top thread. Oh well :lol:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

That would b u my friend. U just got busted by the 1 and only MR. Big Dawg SUBAWHO. ouch. u feeling it! LOL! naw man just play'n

14. Subawho

:lol: :lol:
    No I was more directing it at whoever moved it from the west coast section to the New member section :p

15. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

FLOW

Name: Chris

Occupation: College Student [FIU] Florida International University

Hobbies: Sports // Cars // Can't for get about scouting tha girls!

16. Solsonic

Solsonic Well-Known Member

Solsonic:

Name: Steve Z.
    Hobbies: My Lancer, Reef Tanks, Music Production, Surf, Skate & Snow.

17. adrian86

adrian86 Member

Name- Adrian

Age- 22

Occupation- Poker Dealer

Hobbies: playing with my son, haning out with the wifey, playing pc games, football, movies, music.

Plans for my lancer: I might change my mind but for now I am saving to get Black rims, carbon hood, and thats it for now lol

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Name:
    Jay-R, J.R., Jr., Jouner, J-ArrrRRrrRRrrr

Security Officer/Control Operator (Rent a Cop @ SanDisk corperate Headquarters)

Education:
    Currently in college learning the masterfull art of mind-Fing people, or Psychology as some might prefer to call it.........

Hobbies:
    Drugz, video games, Drugz, chess, Drugz, Jap-Culture, Drugz, many forms of art from theatre to visual arts, Drugz, Anime, Drugz, Hello-Kitty/Sanrio stuff, Drugz, perving/admireing on wemon with large breast & nice facies (Ok, just wemon with breast, who feel comfortable showing/flanting. I mean come on ladys, how can they tell me they don't know that their breast looked great in that shirt/dress, I mean her dam nippz are showing???), Drugz.......Other stuff to, but I will go on way to many tangents of hellish lengths, because I'm a big bad Novelist.....word to the WOrd.........

NOTE: perving/admireing on wemon with large breast is a harable thing, unleass you have decent enouph looks as a man, then wemon really don't mind and start talking to you about their breast, and some even don't mind showing you them puppys, for they love and admire them as much as I/men do!!!!

Plans for my lancer:
    Going for the Gundam Ninja Bastard Look with equal performance and spec-sickelzz..........if any dam parts ever come out (Thinking about a paint job from my current wicked white matallic to a bright yellow??? or maybe a baby blue??? or how about Lavinder Candy SKY blum king pearl comillion???)............made that last color up...........for the funny gay factor of it.

19. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

^ Nice, a self proclaimed drug idiot. NOTE: Get a life and grow up.

Anyways,

SeRious08

Name: Brian H.
    Occupation: Marine Corps/Business Owner - Just For Looks Car Audio
    Hobbies: Cars, Custom Fiberglass, Sports (Football and Softball), Car audio and video

20. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

Name: Maynard V.
    Hobbies: basketball, alcohol, cars, txtin, girls
    Plans with my Lancer: i want a more complete body kit, short ram intake, turbo, intercooler, blow off, turbo timer, lower the car with better suspension, put some subs in the trunk, NO exhaust unless i find a quiet one...but my car is already loud and all i have is that tornado thing that circulates the air that goes into the car and im setting off alarms in parking structures!!! 8)
    to say hi to every '08 lancer i see on the streets cause lancer owners are usually mean on the streets so i want to see more of a community...brotherhood