finally got my exhaust done!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by LancerGTS, May 11, 2008.

Like the exhaust and tail light combo?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Finally got my exhaust done paid an all of 60$ lol. my buddy gave me his old HKS tip from his 2g eclipse, and i had it welded on. so now i have straight pipe from the cat, its running beautiful now, top end increased like crazy check it out! I also tinted all my tail lights, lemmie know what you think!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Looks good bro. How does it sound?

3. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

looks pretty cool, but is the muffler to close to the ground? also, maybe want to get a carbon fiber exhaust shield so it doesn't mess up your bumper.

4. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

looks good.wat size pipe you use?I think your muff. is low enough from the bumper it wont melt.

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice Pedro. Sound clip?

6. LancerGTS

nah its low enough not to melt anything, but it don't scratch its like perfect spot. It sounds nice its straight pipe so its very loud I'm thinking of putting a small resonator even though I love to make car alarms go off all around me hehe.

7. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

man its loud with just the stock muffler off.i havent heard it with both resonators tooken off,must be hella loud.

8. LancerGTS

what do you guys think about the tinted tail lights?

9. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

There alright.

10. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

damn you beat me to it. it that 2.25 piping? whenev i get he ecu flash from works i was getting header back 2.25 high flow cat and some kind of muff. eaither flowmaster 40 series or borla.

11. LancerGTS

nice i still have my cat so its technically a straight pipe from the cat.

12. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

very nice bro

i gotta go run ya now with that exhaust :D

13. ejlancer

ejlancer Well-Known Member

looks good, did my tail lights 2. I painted mine. Exhaust looks good tho notice any increase in performance?

14. LancerGTS

O he'll yeah I do I had the stock muffler off before and it sounded nice but I was loosing power now I just gained alot an got an even better sound

15. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Exhaust and tints look good man.

16. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

Sound clip PLZ! I want to do the same thing but just don't want it to be too loud.