Few pics from Memorial Day

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Geaux, May 26, 2008.

1. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Camera is a point/shoot Casio Exilim. Photos edited in PS :D

I wanted more pictures from my venture today, but I couldn't find much that I hadn't already shot. I'm going to make it a point to head out to the cemeteries out here because they are just so awesome/beautiful.

2. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

now if you could only add some soldiers in Class A's or and Honor Guard it would complete the Memorial Day pic

3. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

pictures look great!

4. spydahman

spydahman Active Member

Great shots

5. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Great pics bro. Nice job.

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice photos , WW representing!

7. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

I just edited and deleted a lot of BS out of this thread.

This thread is about some bad ass pictures taken on memorial day... not anything else...

Please show some respect to your fellow forum-mates by not turning their thread into a jr. high girls fight...

8. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

there was no was no fighting or BS in the thread :(... just simple discussion on photography (including the OP)... imo the posts shouldn't of been deleted :-\

9. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Well it's too late now. Just stick to the comments and if you have anything to say to the OP about anything else or photography then just send him a PM.

10. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

nice pics...

11. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

Bad ass pictures eh? haha, thanks bro.

I didn't realize going off topic in my own thread would warrant this, my apologies.

I must have missed the fighting, they were deleted before I checked haha. :)

12. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

lol i doubt it's against the rules to go off topic on ur own thread :p... i believe he just didn't realize it... o well... everyone makes mistakes =)

and there was no fighting, i think he just saw it as fighting =)

only other post that was on after you was me explaining about "true HDR"... i'll just repeat it again... i've heard a lot that true HDR comes from taking a couple of pictures at different exposures... however, i found just taking an orig picture, putting it to + lets say 2 exposure save it and another one at another negative exposure (to bring out parts of the pictures) and merging them into an HDR yields the same exact result... do what i did, take 3 pics, -1 0 +1 exposures, merge them into an HDR, then take that one at 0... and change the exposure through PS... and merge those into an HDR, they're exactly the same =)