!!!! Fast and Furious 4 & KRU !!!!

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by KRU, Apr 21, 2008.

1. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Well every1 I was a lil busy last Thursday and Friday. I called to be at the filming for the next Fast and Furious. We were not allowed to take pics during filming, so here are some pics of day1. Arrival and set up. Both nights were from 4pm-6am. Talk about tired and grouchy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Paul Walker
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Main car for this scene
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We spent a numerous amount of time just moving cars around for proper placement. This all took place down town L.A. at the Spa and Golf center. Above the parking structure u can see a green net. This was to catch the golf balls that people were "T'n" off with. I guess this simulates driving ranges over seas. Since there isnt much room for a driving range with real grass. So the top 3 stories were the driving range.
    Any ways it was a lot of fun. TY for the ride BRAS_33 to get back down there to pick up the 08.

2. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Geez Phil...All I see you do is install stuff, shows, movie stuff...do you ever sleep?

3. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

ohhh ahhhhh. completely forgot this movie was in the works.

heres a link to the imdb for anyone that cares

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/

Yay, the people from the first movie are back for this one :D Looks like its gonna be good. First one is still my fav and it looks like they are returning to that sort of plot line.

Anyways, lots of nice cars there as usual... that "big red" camaro is the hotness... check out those tyres.

But whats with that shitty looking lancer? Must have paid alot to be alowed up there with all those cool cars.....

hahah just playing... you know we love it. Keep it up champ.

4. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

Oooo, So much car's that i wanna take for a spin over there!!
    And kru, off topic, what rims you have under the 08?
    thx in advance

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

congrats phil, during the movie make sure you shout go LANCERTUNERS.com hahahahahah :D

6. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

7. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Kru, so is your car going to be in the movie?

8. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

nice pix, congrats!

9. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

damn nice pics

do you get paid?

10. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

That's so cool. I wish it was being filmed here so my car could be in it :lol:

11. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

Yeah so ur car in the film cause thats awesome as hell

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

HAN's evil brother will be playing him I suppose since he didn't die when he fell off the mountain and his Z flipped. He was still able to move and he was alive.

Phil, awesome man, can't wait to see the movie.

And this is what hard works get to be paid out doesn't it.

13. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

that's pretty cool, good job KRU

14. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

thats what I do, brudda-TheGoderator

15. testpilotx15

testpilotx15 Well-Known Member

Han died in the RX-7, he didn't drive the 350Z. And this is supposed to be taking place before Tokyo Drift, showing how they got there.

16. Dukekid0987

I was wondering what the idea behind it was i was confused 8)

17. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

yes remember how at the end of tokyo drift torreto talked about how he knew han... so they have to explain that dont they.

18. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

i have a feeling it might take place even before 2F2F cuz remember he lost his badge for helping the guy escape, maybe giving him his car wasn't the only thing he did to help him escape... just a thought...

19. Dukekid0987

Ohh yeah when there getting ready to race near the end i remember haha its been a while. not only that but it was on last night on tv i should watched it again lol :D

20. franchise5star

franchise5star Well-Known Member

congrats man!! your car and rims are nice!!!! but damnnnn that gtr is sick!!!!!