Fabricated Custom Badges

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Sinestra, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Wondering if anyone has attempted to fabricate their own badge for the rear of the Lancer?

One of the terms I have seen coming up are for ES owners who have modded their cars to look like a GTS. The term which i believe was coined by one of our members is ETS.

Be pretty sweet to do let me know if anyone has any info.

2. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

3. Sinestra

Ah thanks man anyone have any ideas for letting or does anyone have any pics.

4. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

I got my badges from that site, here's a pic

[​IMG]

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

The GTS doesn't come with a GTS badge, so what was the point of putting that on there ? lol (just wondering!)

I think we should all buy "Evolution" badges and put them on crooked.. hahah.

6. Sinestra

I think thats why he put it on there. IF the GTS came with the GTS badge i think people would take the Mitsubishi off but leave the GTS.

Hell im still thinking about doing the ETS that would confuse the hell out of people :eek:

7. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

huh? my car is a GTS that's why I have it there, why would I put evolution?and yet it WAS crooked, I just realized it after I took this pic, that's an old picture and I have fixed it since then

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

ETS?? really????

9. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Lol.. ETS..

10. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I've just heard of people buying the ES or DE then making it look like a GTS, which I'll never understand... why not just get a GTS in the first place ? LOL

I thought maybe that's what you were doing (they all look the same from the rear)

11. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

Lol, well the 09 ESs that look like GTSs are called ES Sports. SO, why not ESS or if your in Canada then they are called GT. Just throwing it out there =]

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

13. Sinestra

I know some people couldnt get GTS's as for myself i had a set limit that i promised myself i wouldnt go over for the car and the ES fit right in it. I would have loved a GTS but paying for school is more important. On the other hand i think some guys went with the lesser model for the price and they are able to mod it up in time which is more cost friendly

Now that i think about it im glad Mitsubishi decided to leave designations off the Lancers it just wouldnt look right.

Dont worry bras_33 youll get your props lol. But after Debadging the car about 10min ago i actually like it so i dont think i will be doing any custom ones.

btw I blackout my front let me know what you guys think i need feedback. Pics are in the progress forum.