exhuast

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by 5th, Oct 4, 2007.

1. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

ok dont make fun of me for this question im still trying to learn about these tuner cars more....

but would this fit on out 08 lancers?

http://www.raceinspired.com/ps-497-...lancer-evo-8-2003-2004.aspx?affiliateid=10050
    HKS Hi-Power Catback Exhaust Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 2003-2004

would i have to do welding i dunno crap about exhuast so im trying to figure this out..

i met an evo 8 who said he had one lying around and wanted to sell it so any suggestions? :?:[/url]

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

you cut the exhaust off at the muffler, take it to a shop and have them weld it onto some 2.5" piping that is fit to your car.

Oh wait, Ive been telling you this for like an hour. :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hold up to the cali crew. we all need to talk. My boys shop is gonna need us. he wants to put RRM to shame.

4. Subawho

KRU, if he will do a light bar, rally skid plates and mud flaps...I will let him use my car to design anything :D

5. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Im in with KRU!

i want a exhaust.....

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I told u guys i can get anything handled. Its not all free but it will be top of the line with out the price.

7. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

when are we rexpecting ur boys shop in taking in out cars?

8. Subawho

Yeah KRU, shit I will show up this sunday and take care of things if you guys are ready :)

9. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

were meeting this sunday?

10. Subawho

.....I am saying I would show up and let my car be touched by KRU this weekend if he was ready to touch my car.

duh

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys i leave this Saturday to Cabo and i wont be back till the 15th. So I say i will call him and make arrangments for us to meet there on the 17th(wensday). in the evening. 6ish.

12. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

im down!

13. Subawho

Sounds good, but if you do want to give yourself a few days off after your vacation its all good. Have a good trip dude

14. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

wow i didnt read so many replies till now

15. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

you gotta keep up with all this posting or else your gonna be left behind haha

16. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i just pooped my pants from this exitment

putting RRM to shame wowowowowowie

im in ill do anything to my car we can even chop it in half and make it bigger hahaha sike but yeah im down to test it like i did with an intake

CEL doesnt scare me

17. Subawho

Lets turn your car into the first 2 door hatchback Lancer 8)