exhaust on a CVT ES

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by 1Babyfer, Oct 22, 2008.

1. 1Babyfer

1Babyfer Member

I'm looking at this, sounds good on a Scion, but what about a car that doesn't shift? would it sound like i have a stick that i just can't drive?? lol or woudl it really sound better? i hate how small the stock pipe is.

and i just bought a used endeavor, so i am skipping a payment on my trade in honda pilot for 2 months.. time to take advantage and love the lancee!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lancer-0 ... 0098267107

feed back appreciated :)

2. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

Check 2008 lancer tsudo exhaust on youtube, i would hook you up with some links but i'm at work :wink: , I have not heard much on the quality as only a few lancer owners have purchased this exhaust.

3. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Ehh...i've never been a fan of exhaust on autos. I've always thought they sound like crap. The exhaust itself provides a nice tone but ur essentially going to sound like one long gear :wink:

4. 1Babyfer

1Babyfer Member

haha, i am blonde, i didn't even think of that..lol

to me it sounds good, what do you think?

5. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Mine dont soudn that bad, AND its a dual exhaust. So in theory, if single exhaust on CVT sounds like crap, i should be full of crap biscuits :)

6. Dr1fter

lol good point

7. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

lmao :lol:

8. 1Babyfer

1Babyfer Member

lol, so do you have this brand of exhaust?

9. Dr1fter

Naw he has a custom dual exhaust setup.

10. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

i recommend u go with the greddy tiC.. awesome sounds... it literally sounds like the car is purring when u start it up...

and i have the cvt too with the greddy exhaust and ya it sound a lil weird because it does sound like one long gear but ull get used to it after a while and who gives a shit what people think.. if u like the way ur car is that should be all that matters...