EVO2 Wing?

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by ChadD_OZ, Jan 26, 2010.

1. ChadD_OZ

ChadD_OZ Well-Known Member

So i got a question...
    I found a guy thats local to me, and is selling and EVO2 wing. I tried to look it up on google to find pictures but i couldnt find shit. He just flew out to Haiti and will be back friday so we are going to meet then so i can check it out, but i was trying to get an idea of what it is. he said that the wing is straight from Japan but i couldnt find anything on it. Anyone know anything about an EVO2 wing? any info is appreciated:)

2. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I hope not. For your sake. Lol. That thing is HUGE!

4. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Evo II was beast though :D

5. 1slowlance

The biggest wing I'd ever get is an Evo 7 or 8 wing.

6. ChadD_OZ

wow, that one is big as shit. lol. i did some more research, and found that the actual evo2 wing looks like the OZ-Rally wing, except it is higher. Basically the EVO8 wing with the thrid post in the middle and 3rd brake light. im gonna find out today:)

7. 1slowlance

That has the possibility of looking good. But, I'm leaning more towards not.

8. ChadD_OZ

yeah. it sucks, bc ive found a lot on the internet. several different types and shit. but im supposed to meet up today around 130 to check it out. ill snap some pictures if i can and throw them up

9. 1slowlance

Yeah, I'm curious to see exactly what this thing looks like.