EVO X on SALE!

Discussion in 'Evolution X - General Information' started by Bayurea, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Bayurea

Bayurea Well-Known Member

hey guys past by the mistusbishi dealership today and i saw a blue lancer with a big wing so i turn into the dealership and it was a GSR EVOX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Askin dealer price was 38,500 manufacture price was 32,400.. but yea there hereeeeeeeeer! , wish i could get one they look so different up close then pictures [/img]

2. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

So, um they are available for purchase Today? or are they just taking orders for them?

3. Bayurea

Nope there Ready to go, i coulda bought it right there and then.

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Bay, where do you live and why didn't you ask how much trad in would be?

5. Bayurea

IM in San Francisco, (South San Francisco), i didnt have time i had to go do sum stuff, but i might go back one of these days and ask cuz it does look sick, but Dealer askin prices is Crazy 38thou for a GSR theres no navi or sun and sound extra 2 thou.

6. JDM FLOW

Well, true.

7. Conduct

Hmm, I wonder if any of the other dealers got them, might have to check it out heh

8. Bayurea

yea go check it out n take sum pics, , seriously though i think it would be cheaper gettin a turbo on our lancers ,lol either that or im just cheap lol

9. Conduct

well our lancers will never be AWD unless you put Stupid money in it, but I would still rather have a ralliart :wink:

10. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

^^Yeah your right on that either that or a RA

11. Bayurea

yea but u can go with out AWD , i mean AWD is great n all but ur not really gona go circuit racin n needing those fast tight turns u know lol well least i dont think i would ..i think

12. Dukekid0987

yeah im just waiting on all this parts to come out thatll make our lancers a lil better

13. JDM FLOW

14. Bayurea

yea me too , sucks cuz when stuff first come out its always expensive so gotta wait lil more till they go down , but eh

15. JDM FLOW

Going to go to my dealer today and see. Hope I see a few and will ask about the trade in and will take some photos.

16. Dukekid0987

yep but thats what makes it worth it working on your car and making it better =)

17. Bayurea

see told ya there ready to go , white does look tight, damn lucky f***er ,

18. Bayurea

cool Flow ... hey how many miles u got on ur Lancer? and ask if they know how much the RA is gona be or around......

19. JDM FLOW

So far only 2,800 miles since I had a nail on my left front tire and since the GTS tires are so new I had to wait a month.

20. voidedwarrenties

voidedwarrenties Well-Known Member

Ya they are out I was at the dealership on saterday exactly a week after I bought my car the their was a sliver evo so they let me test drive it fast as hell