Evo spoiler-where are the after market for them?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Texas Aggie, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

As stated in the subject, is there an Evo spoiler out yet? if not, does the IX or the VIII fit our cars?

2. azn_ghetto

azn_ghetto Well-Known Member

i believe bodykits.com has 1, it just shows it as part of the cf package but i dono if u can get it seperatly

3. polar1120

polar1120 Well-Known Member

yeah you can order it seperately. I called and they said $250 for the fiberglass one and $500 for the carbon fiber one.

4. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

i talked to bodykits.com and their CF spoiler is $500 and fiberglass is $250

Crazy High Price for a spoiler if you ask me, but then i know nothing about spoilers and making CF products.

5. Texas Aggie

$250 isnt that bad considering the OEM one is $241 on a mitsu parts store online...I've only had this car since july so I have plenty of time to hook it up. Gotta pay for college first...damnit...

6. Texas Aggie

Does the OEM Evo 8 spoiler fit on our cars? or is that spoiler you guys are talking about for 08 only? I looked at bodykits.com and didn't see 08 stuff on there...am i missing something

7. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

250 is fiberglass not carbon fiber and i would rather have the oem mitsu spoiler than fiberglass oem replica. but thats just me.

8. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

dont forget to use LANCERTUNERS in the checkout to receive 10% off

9. azn_ghetto

im sure if u waited til the evos come out im sure the parts might b cheaper, cause im sure shipping and handling will cost u

and where is this mitsu parts store online website?

10. Texas Aggie

11. 08Lancer89

08Lancer89 Well-Known Member

The Real Evo X wing is around a grand

12. azn_ghetto

hopefully when the evo x comes here the wing will b cheaper

13. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

does anyone have a link to that wing, i wanted to see a pic of this wing, i looked on there website and i really didnt see it.

14. Texas Aggie