ecu reflash

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Performance' started by x32weezyx, May 14, 2010.

1. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

alright so ive been researching it and by what ive read an ecu reflash is better than a piggy from rrm..but i have no idea how much a reflash costs how/where to get it done and so forth..any info wood b appreciated

2. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

well im so confused now...partially because im still kinda drunk from last nite plus the fact tat i thought tat was pretty confusing...lol...where i wood b able to take my car to do this..im assuming any tuner place wood do tat bein said i might take my car to epic tuning in allentown bout an hour from me b4 i do nething to else to my car..or wood it b better to finish the mods then tune cuz after i do another mod shoodnt i tune it again so it runs better?

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yes. Finish all the mods you would like to do for a while, then go to the place you're going to get it tuned at. You can go there before and talk to them about it, see how much it would cost first and everything though.

4. Seifer780

Seifer780 Active Member

Who is "Wood?"

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

LOL. The original poster most likely won't be back to LT.com. Last I checked he was looking to sell his Lancer.

6. 1slowlance

Last I heard he sold it, and said he wouldn't be getting on anymore. Lol.

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

If he sold it for what he was asking for it. I need to sell it where he did. I'd buy another 03 OZ rally in yellow turbo it and still put a down payment on a used evo7 if I could find one. Those bastards are rare. I don't like the look of the evo8 too much but I can cope if I can afford it. LOL

8. 1slowlance

I know, huh? We have I think 2 or 3 Evo 7's around where I live. More down in New Orleans, though. I think he got 8k for it, if I remember correctly.