Dunlop tires are bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by PepitoMivec, Sep 3, 2008.

1. PepitoMivec

PepitoMivec Member

So I was getting out of college and was driving to my home and then suddenly my tire broke and I have to change the tire to the spare tire which is smaller than the other tire So my tire went of because of nothing. I want to know if something like this happen to somebody. Ad if I have warranty??

2. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

haha wow im an idiot, sorry bout that dude. i need to get my head on straight and think before i post!!!! :lol: GTS_Rob sorry bout that i thought they were yokohamas. But no dude i havent had any problems with my tires. If they broke without you doing anything then that might be covered in the warranty

3. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

dunlops are GTS stock

4. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

Depends on how old they are. Check your milage/time on them. if they are still under the milage/time limits of the warranty, then there is a good chance you will at the very least get a pro-rated discount on a new tire.

I know its a different brand/dealership. but it is somewhat related (Dodge/Mitsubishi). but we bought my mom's 08 dodge ram on new years day. last month she picked up a nail right on the sidewall. I feared the worst expecting to shell out big bucks for a new 20" tire. She took it into the dealership (she had some gift certificates) and they replaced it no charge, under warranty. She used the gift certificates for a nice chrome bug sheild instead :D

5. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

screw the Dunlops whe i go my rims i got rid of them and got Toyo Proxe 4's