Dejesus360's Report

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by dejesus360, Jun 11, 2009.

1. dejesus360

dejesus360 Member

I've had the car for over a year, and I haven't really done a lot to the look. Most of the items that have been done are engine stuff like:
    -Injen CAI
    -Greddy TiC Axleback
    -RRM Header (PZEV)
    I spend a lot of time out to sea (Navy guy here) so looks have taken a backseat. Here are some basic pics of my ride. Hopefully, this will be a before and after for my looks I'd like to get done...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is the only visible mod I have right now. My GReddy has been mod'd to hang a little lower than what was originally installed. Most know about how close this thing gets to the bumper, so I manufactured a piece of metal to lower it a bit, getting about 1 1/2" off the bumper, which is better than the 1/2" it had before...

[​IMG]

So that's it for now. Once I get the engine cleaned up, I'll take some pics there. The weather has been great this week. Take a look at my sig to see what's next...

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Well, no matter how long you've had it, you have a decent mod list so far. I was planning on a complete rebuild of my RA, but as you said, backseat. Its a slow process if you're trying to build on a budget or have a family to take care of. I made a list in Jan. Of mods to do or re-do..as of today, I have only done 4. It just takes time.

3. dejesus360

dejesus360 Member

I haven't been around for a while, but I have some updates to Lancer:

I have added Megan Coilovers and lowered the car. I'm not sure how far it is, I just eyeballed it to when it looked good. It did take me a while to get it right...
    Also, you'll notice that I added the VG Sharkfin to replace my dinky antenna. For those who want to know, VG redesigned the fin to accomodate those with the SIRIUS antenna base, like me...

[​IMG]
    The is the front.

[​IMG]
    A side profile...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think...

4. whosjamesgo

whosjamesgo Well-Known Member

damn looks like you slammed the rear..looks good

5. dejesus360

dejesus360 Member

I tried to give it a level look. I thought it may have been too much, but just looking at it, I love the look. Thank for the compliment...

6. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

nice drop

7. recardo

recardo Member

very nice dude - I'll need to think about lowering my GS4 ;)

8. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

slam your front! :mrgreen: