Decals

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by MadSci, Oct 21, 2009.

1. MadSci

MadSci Member

hey i'm looking for some pretty cool jdm decals for my lancer, nothing specific. anybody know any good sites? thanks :D

2. whosjamesgo

whosjamesgo Well-Known Member

3. ssp-turbolancer

ssp-turbolancer Well-Known Member

sspvinyl.com

4. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

What do you even mean by JDM decals?

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

^^ I wondered the same thing

6. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

dont rice a lancer :]

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

/\ +1...maybe he likes the entire fast and furious scene and "I live my life 1/4 mile at a time"

8. timschoeliertm

lol, then he needs a civic

9. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

"I need 2 of the big bottles...I need em tonight."

10. timschoeliertm

my favorite part is when it took $20,000 under the hood of an s2000 o beat a jetta. barely haha

11. MadSci

MadSci Member

jdm: japanese domestic market... hmmm probably decals from japan....mhm

12. MadSci

MadSci Member

no ones ricing a lancer my cars completely clean...thnx for your opinion though!! lolll

13. MadSci

MadSci Member

nope, but i sure do love the movies =D

14. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

looking for jdm decals is very broad...its like asking "i need rims" at least be specific on what kind of jdm decals you want like the fighting ninja robot or the gangbanger nuns or the running wolf...?!?!?

15. timschoeliertm

in all serious bro, you can just look up "JDM" things, and go to a place that makes stickers, i guarantee there a couple places around you that do it, and have them make it for you

16. MadSci

MadSci Member

well if you scroll back up and read what i wrote...."looking for some pretty cool jdm decals for my lancer, nothing specific. anybody know any good sites?"

it says that im not looking for anything specific lol....i would guess that means im looking for your guys's opinion on the topic.

its cool though man ive decided not to get any decals for now...i posted this up a while ago its funny how people just now started responding to it haha

17. MadSci

MadSci Member

yeah thats what i was thinking of doing, i just wanted to get peoples input on any sites that i may have missed..

18. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

19. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member