Dash Clips

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Jayebird, May 25, 2010.

1. Jayebird

Jayebird Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    Im installing a stereo into my car and while switching over the dash kit i noticed that i was missing some white clips to hold it all into place. I wish i could describe them better.

Anyways my point being I went to a dealership by my home and asked them about it. They said theyve havent even seen them. Which is dumb cause they came in the stock dash. Anywho Ive been to an assortment of retail shops and ive been unsuccessful looking for them, even on eBay.

Im from canada so if anyone knows of a place to get the same white clips or an alternative solution, please let me know.

Thanks Guys.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

You went to the dealer and they said they've never seen the white clips? If so, then I'd have to say that you're not missing any clips. Maybe when you were taking your dash off they popped off and are behind your dash somewhere or something.

3. Jayebird

Yeah they said they havent seen it before. Not to mentioned I brought in a clip and told him where its used. I was dumbfounded that they never seen it. Like do you not open up anything other than the glovebox? haha. Anyways what i had done was took some clips from the trim and spread them out. everything fits just fine, only in the back of my head i know there are some missing.

But thanks :)

4. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i just took them off the stock trim, but last week i got scosche kit and all the clips came wiht it

5. Glovestoali

Glovestoali Well-Known Member

same shit happend with me the clip fell into the depth or dark hole of no return where the radio is suppose to be so i took the one on the side because i know that one was held by a screw anyways lol

6. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

Im from canada to and have some spare ones

[​IMG]

7. Jayebird

Hmm would u trade currency for a couple extra? :D