CZERNY PERFORMANCE new mods!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by CZERNY-PERFORMANCE, Oct 10, 2007.

What would you prefer cold air or short ram?

1. cold air

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. short ram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

CZERNY-PERFORMANCE Active Member

CZERNY PERFORMANCE

here's some pics of the engine cover's that we paint. Sway bar coming soon still trying to find torqe specs. We used special high quality plastic paint for these peices made to last up to 800 degrees and is made to atomically bond to plastic for a prolonged life span and quality control; offer a variety of colors

IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg

2. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i would love to see a cold air intake for the 08's

and you would have alot of buyers

3. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

i will be engineering a cold air system in two weeks hope in two to three weeks i will have it on the market and as all czerny products it will be dyno tested for proven power

4. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

id like to see a cold air, theres none out so you will be the first to make one

5. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

nice...

goodluck trying to fit something down there its cramped... keep us updated on what happends

6. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

my god look like my but red :lol: :lol: DSCF0119.jpg

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Hopefully, it can be done in black chrome :D . Will there be a bypass created for the cai?

8. patrick

patrick Active Member

Hopefully, it can be done in black chrome :D . Will there be a bypass created for the cai?[/quote:2h7e46bs]

we will think about black chrome and yeah we will prolly put bypass. everything is gonna be ready in like 2-3weeks... dyno prof, pics, vids

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

we will think about black chrome and yeah we will prolly put bypass. everything is gonna be ready in like 2-3weeks... dyno prof, pics, vids[/quote:3tkhzhcn]

We like dyno proof & pics!!!

10. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Cold air intake > Short ram right? I'm a newbie on car tuning and only 19.

11. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

we will be coming out with it next week we have a prototype that where still testing

12. azn_ghetto

azn_ghetto Well-Known Member

i think its mostly about personal opinion, cause i would perfer a short ram intake over a cold air intake, alot of people i know who r into the modding scene all use short rams over cold airs, also cold airs arnt the greatest thing if ur driving ur car all yr round, like in snow and rain

from wht iv heard is that short rams increase ur throttle response, not 2 sure so correct me if im wrong

on my old car i used a short ram intake and i loved it, havnt tried a cold air intake for myself so would know

but for this car i dont think a short ram intake is the greatest choice due to where the intake is

13. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

the thing is that the temperature between the engine compartment and the outside could be a difference of 35 degrees for every ten degrees colder the air intake is you gain 1 percent hp but keepiong in mind that a cold air is only good if its big piping for mass air flow and least amount of bends with the smallest angle possible cold air is better than short ram only in the case when it is properly engineered other wise a short ram will just the same but on some cars a short ram and cold air makes no difference because the air temp is the same so this means the air is the same density

14. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Alright, thanks for the info.

15. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

NP if you ever have any questions please let me know ill be more than happy to answer them thanks

16. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

Hopefully, it can be done in black chrome :D . Will there be a bypass created for the cai?[/quote:pyy75cqw]

CZERNY PERFORMANCE

the cold air intake system will come with a chrome finish optional colors for $15

17. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

the thing is that the temperature between the engine compartment and the outside could be a difference of 35 degrees for every ten degrees colder the air intake is you gain 1 percent hp but keepiong in mind that a cold air is only good if its big piping for mass air flow and least amount of bends with the smallest angle possible cold air is better than short ram only in the case when it is properly engineered other wise a short ram will just the same but on some cars a short ram and cold air makes no difference because the air temp is the same so this means the air is the same density[/quote:i8cyz3vr]

Good explanation there. Learn something everytime. :p

18. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Im not trying to sound like an asshole with my upcoming question, but Im sure you will think I am. I just want to get an idea of where exactly this CAI will be coming from. I will ditch the SRI I will be getting for a CAI and so I am curious:

Do you have anything to show us about your credibility other than engine parts painted red with paint that we could have picked up at Autozone?

Pics of actual performance parts built? Shop pics? Website? etc etc.

19. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

yeah sure just gimme some time im still trying to move into the new shop theirs nothing their yet but if you want some pics of other customs ive done it will be a bit difficult but ill try and get you some thanks for not trying to sound like an asshole lol dont worry its kool i was wondering if you could explain CAI and SRI i dont know what you mean exactly by that i should hope fully have some pics of the new cold air for you by next week and i can throw in some pics of the shop and hopefully some previous cars i worked on as for the site im working on that thanks for the info though