CUSTOM TAILIGHTS

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by darklancer, Apr 30, 2008.

1. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

2. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

looks to me like it might just be vinyl...

3. darklancer

thats what i thought but his reverse lights look like he has mitsu eblems imbeded in them

4. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

I cant access the video from work, but Im pretty sure i've seen this video. Its the guy with the black lancer with the mitsubishi emblems in his taillights, i've tried emailing the guy and have not gotten a response.

He is a member of mitsubishi-forums.com

From what I have read is its custom and took him awhile to do, if he sends me anything I will let you know.

5. darklancer

yea the black lancer with chinese symbols in his lights and mitsu emblems in his reverse lights

6. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

yep thats the one....it looks nice, but until we get a response from him we will never know :cry:

7. darklancer

8. darklancer

lol we could just look up his liscence plate and call him at home

9. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

from what I see he put cut out the shapes he wanted in paitn tape. Stuck it on. That sprayed the tint spraypaint over it. And when it tried he took off the symbols. I dont see why he would take them apart to get something like that. Personally I wouldnt do it, but thats just my taste.

10. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

guys if thats what i think it is....its really not hard at all....its just the spray tint he used....is all he did was print out logo's....stuck them on the lights and sprayed over them with the some VHT Nite Shades.

No offense to anyone but IMO...its not something i would want done to my car. Whoever was working on taking the taillights apart and making them look a little like the Ralliart's had a better idea. To me....the ralliart lights look wayyyyyyyyyyyy better. But thats just me :D

11. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

LMAO I BEAT YOU TOO IT!! But we have same thoughts about this. And yes, the ralliart is something I want very bad as well!

12. darklancer

i agree i was hoping he could help but nvm

13. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! That's why you don't show your plates...

14. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

HAHA you guys think that looks good? wow

anyways some of us so cal people saw him at one of our meets, he went into car store we where park in front of but he didnt even acknowledge us, there was like 8 lancers there so there is no way he didnt see us, but anyways it doesnt look too good in person.

15. Texas Aggie

wait...so he saw you guys but didn't say nething? is that normal for you SoCal ppl...we here in Texas are much nicer...j/k :D

but seriously, what was the guy's problem?

16. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

his lights say left and right in chinese.

17. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

i have no clue but he was shy i guess since he saw so many of us with so much better mods :twisted:

i think bras has a pic we snatched at the meet of his taillights

18. Texas Aggie

LMAO!!!!!!

19. Texas Aggie

lol...that's a good way to start a convo...

"Hey, nice mods...they suck but nice" :D

Also, how do you guys do the multiple quoting thing?

20. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member