Crystal Lake, Illinois here..

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by DarkSportback33, Jun 4, 2011.

1. DarkSportback33

DarkSportback33 New Member

Hey everyone, name's Brian, I'm not kidding when I tell you that I'm the only somewhat modified Lancer Sportback in the whole Northern Illinois area, I have some Lancer buddies in the area but they live up in Rockford and down near Hoffman Estates. I'd like to see some Lancer owners that are more local to me to have cruise nights and possibly set up some meets. I've owned my 2010 Sportback GTS for about 9 months now, when I had to trade in my 2002 Eclipse GT that was having suspension problems that I couldn't afford to fix on a car that had high miles like she did. I'm a former US Navy mechanic so I can install and fix most stuff as long as I have the right tools and work area. Hope some of you guys are local.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. We're pretty spread out as far as locale goes. We've got people from everywhere. Might have a few people from your area though.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Welcome to lt. Im not that far up unfortunately. Got stuck in virginia

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

4. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Welcome to LT!

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT

6. Chains

Chains Well-Known Member

Seems like more and more people are joining so, you never know.

BTW, what did you work on in the Navy?

7. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

Welcome Welcome!

8. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Nice to see another sportback on here! Welcome aboard! I just bought my sportback Ralliart about a month ago and couldn't be happier!

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

WELCOME to LANCERTUNERS...

10. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

Howdy! And welcome aboard man.