Crushing honduhs!!!!

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by bras_33, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Lets see.....

Civic...Civic....Del Sol....Integra...Civic....Integra....

Also I liked the one guy who had the 91 Octane stick on his car. Talk about a creative way to display your street racing number! :p

2. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

i remember one these being featured in a magazine but sucks to happen to ppl

3. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

hahahaha, i have those stickers cuz i used to work at chevron. i put one on the inside of the gas door so people would put good gas in my car if they borrow it, lol.

4. Subawho

haha that is a good way to remind them, especially if a car needs 91 to run smooth.

The thing I dont get about this whole street racing "problem" is that I never actually have seen it myself. Maybe its a lot worse in places other than So Cal? Or I dont know the hot spots I guess :lol:

5. blacksheep818

the street racing is crazy dude i've seen so much of it myself just get to scary when theres like 50 plus car waiting to race then need to find a way get out when cops show up

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

/\ditto, so many close calls. I am glad they have places like Fontana and Irwindale to do racing.

7. Subawho

Where the hell does this happen? Not that I would go watch....I hear if you are even nearby and you have a modified car you are considered fucked...

8. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

wow, thats in my Ciry here in Ontario hahahahah man my city owns! but then again there is tons of street racing down here. i can hear it every night of them v-tec buckets with the bigg ass keg in the back racing and rolling down my street.

9. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I saw this a couple of months ago. That sucks for you So Cal guys.

10. bras_33

every xmas in south central they have a big day long event. all kinds of cars, bugs, old muscle, old jap cars, trucks and everything...they even sell bacon wrapped hot dogs, corn on the cob and sell bootleg dvds!! NO ISH!!

11. blacksheep818

happens in a lot of cities the valley, LA, so many place to mention...well you not fucked if your there watchin just a ticket but modified yea you are fucked

12. Subawho

Someone up on GMR had said that Christmas Day the cops let people street race in Compton? I asked a friend of mine, she grew up and still lives there, she said it was bullshit and that they just street race every day :lol:

13. bras_33

kink and 5th went to one off of pioneer and when cops rolled through they were the first ones to leave and left thepinoy to fend for himself!! WTF

14. blacksheep818

yea thats all hear that compton is the place to street race so many ppl want to race out there cuz they say its ''safe'' out there but we never want to make the drive

15. Subawho

Are those two dating now? Cute.

16. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

dude i'm so bummed after watchin those cars get cruched. the city should have at least made a lil money off sellin those rims instead of smashin em

17. bras_33

the last meet we had at autobots, my friend with the eclipse lives in that area and he was running there that day.

18. Subawho

The cops should just sell the cocaine and weed they confiscate back to the community too! :p

19. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

there may be a bit of red tape but if it works...shure