CRC Weekly meet in bolingbrook -ILLINOIS PEEPS-

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by Chi_Lancer09, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

hey guys, so i've been pretty active with a chicago car club (Chii Racing Culture) and we have meets every thurs at the B-Dubs in bolingbrook at 8 pmish. Our meets are pretty huge with at least 80-90 cars showin up and we have members from all over Illinois. we are not a lancer or mitsu club. truth be told i'm like the only new lancer. lol a new evo x and a few older evos but we have cars of all makes. mostly import but we have a good number of really nice domestics.

so if any1 wants to come out, ur more than welcome 2. We're not ur typical car club. We have some of the nicest rides in chicago. seriously. u will literally jizz ur pants when u see some of our rides. lol A few of our cars have been winners of HIN and been featured in magazines and flyers for HIN and for other Import things.

So come check us out. if u have any questions, hit me up. later dudes......

2. slim8605

slim8605 Well-Known Member

Where is the BWW? I'll try to stop by this Thursday.

3. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

i'm not totally sure where it's at. it's rite off of I-355. but i think it's the only BWW in bolingbrook so i guess just google it or somethin. i just know how 2 get there not the address. lol but we have weekly meets on thurs so check us out whenever dude.

4. medic

medic Well-Known Member

It's right by the Meijer on Boughton Rd. I think I may try to make it up there next week. I'd try this week but i'll be at the Nascar qualify race Thursday night but if you guys are still there i'll stop on my way back.