Chicago meet MAY 1st

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by Chi_Lancer09, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

Taken from my guys website - chicagotuning.com

MEETUP: May 1st - Strictly Modified @ Grand Mitsubishi
    Thats right guys like the title says, Friday May 1st Strictly Modified and Grand Mitsubishi are hosting a car meet that Grand Mitsubishi likes to call "Midnight madness". The meet will start at 9:00 pm till about midnight, there will be free food provided along with a very well known down town dj. All cars are welcome !!!

At midnight once the dealer ship closes down we would like to take a cruise down town to the very well known field museum. (Copied from ChiTownDSM.com)

More info: http://www.chitowndsm.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9703

2. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

i can`t see that site.. where is the meeting what address ???

3. Chi_Lancer09

it's in the title dude. lol i guess it's not that clear though. my bad. but here's the address anyways. a lil far for me but i'm thinkin of maybe goin with 1 of my dudes. we'll see. lol

GRAND MITSUBISHI
    303 W. Grand Avenue
    Bensenville/Elmhurst
    (630) 860-3100

4. slim8605

slim8605 Well-Known Member

I'll probably be there.

5. baldyGTS

baldyGTS Active Member

I think I might show up also

6. Pickasso

me too :) and i`ll bring another guy/s :)

7. baldyGTS

baldyGTS Active Member

Is this an all lancer show or an all mitsubishi show

8. slim8605

All Mitsu meet.

9. baldyGTS

baldyGTS Active Member

ok Ill be there, but Ill be in a galant since I no longer have the lancer

10. slim8605

As long as you're keeping it in the family!

11. Pickasso

mitsu family rullz :)

12. slim8605

Did anybody here show up?

13. Pickasso

i was there .. it was awesome :)

14. slim8605

LOL I know you were there. Yea, it was nice! I still don't know if they ever did the cruise?

15. Chi_Lancer09

good 2 hear some of u guys went. i wanted to go cuz i heard it was gonna be cool. but couldnt make it out. it was my bday and went out with friends 2 see wolverine. didnt really celebrate cuz it's finals week but next week it's ON!! lol

anyways, so when u guys wanna set up a meet? Slim where in joliet u stay. ur like 15 from me. lol i got an aunt who lives off of brigs ave. by that rodeo. lol

16. slim8605

A few of the schools I work at are off of Briggs! I stay on the west side tho off of Larkin ave.

I'm trying to get together some people tonight at Fox Vally at around 10pm if anybody wants to go. I'll be there around 9:30. It's not really a Mitsu thing so if you know somebody else that might want to come bring em out. This was kind of a last minute thing so there are only about 11 or 12 people going so far.

17. Pickasso

slim i`m comming .. and a friend of mine .. johnny .. i think u know him .. :)) see u at 10 tonight

18. Chi_Lancer09

i'd go but i'm graduating from college 2moro mornin and like 30 of my friends and frat brothers r gonna go out 2 Studio 69. have fun guys. and what's with all the meets ova there? lol that shit is 2 far. but at least u guys r doin shit. so that's cool.

19. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

DAMN!!!!! missed out :( I wanted to hangout with chitown dsm and some of you cats (i used to live in aurora) but I would have been mitsu-less